Just For Once, Can The Club Cut The Cheese On Sunday, Please

It’s not just this game they need to change for though. They need to fuck that awful version of Bluemoon off permanently. No one can join in with it and it just makes us sound shit and means that by kick off it’s silent in there as there’s no momentum.

mom pleased people are pointing this out on this thread. The club early need to cut the fucking cheesey crap out.

I was watching Roma play the other night. Forget who it was against. Like most clubs Roma have an Anthem. The club started playing the Anthem over the tannoy. Not too loud. The Roma fans were stood up, many holding scarfs up. Eventally the music over the tannoy stopped and the Roma fans continuined singing the anthem on their own. It was quality. 60,000+ Roma fans singing the club anthem.

So, one chance is all we get?

Instead once again we’ll have music blasting out. A DJ. An announcer shouting down the mic. And hundreds still drinking beer on the concourses after the game has started.

I hope City give the fans 1 more chance. We might just get it right this time?
Anyone drinking beer on the concourse after kick off, whether music is blaring out or not, does not deserve to be there.

Hey Jude can get right in the bin.

Shite song written by a bunch of scouse wankers.

I’m not having it.
Only Paul McCartney supported a team and that was Everton. Them being scousers is shite reason not to play the song. It's not like they were huge Liverpool ultras or anything.

On behalf of all City fans inside the ground let us sing and create the atmosphere on our own before kick off. Please forget about a DJ, blasting out music, having Somebody on the mic/tannoy, videos on the LCD screens, etc. If you want to give us scarfs, create colour with banners and flags, etc, that will do, leave the rest to the fans on the terraces.

Pep and the players wants to see and hear the fans supporting them before kick off and during the start of the game.

Please!
No fucking chance. Unfortunately football is so sanitised I actually think they're scared of what we would produce if we were left to our own devices. They think it would either be completely silent or too raucous for TV. I would love nothing more than complete silence from the club though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.