Just go..........

bornblueegg said:
mammutly said:
I would really like to know what this 'solid foundation' actually is.

The improvement this season is entirely due to Hughes having bought proven premiership players from other clubs.

How is that building from the ground up or whatever? It's just buying quality off the shelf because you can afford it.

Sorry if it sounds negative to some people, but it is exactly what Mark Hughes has done.

That in its self is solid, bringing in perhaps percieved better, more expensive players from abroad would not achieve this. Secondly, MH has purchased, basically an British back 4, europe and plattini sorted. The best young talent in the 'available' premirship - cos he can affored to do so.

They haven't gellied as quickly as expected - BIG surprise there - but MH fault -

behave

well the defence has certainly 'gellied'. it's as wobbly as fuck!

skyblue1894 said:
blue_bird said:
Why have I just suddenly got a vision of certain posters in this thread dressed as Spice Girls complete with long wigs on, in my head?!!

Ginger Spice hasn't registered! Whats the rest of your imaginary line up I wonder?

Ha ha ha! Me thinks Ginger Spice might be hammering that punch bag in the garage as we speak!

bornblueegg said:
True, but why blame Leslie? seasoed PL defenders...

What a stupid comment this really is.

What you think you can just buy seasoned prem defenders and let them play without being coached on the tactics?

Why blame Leslie you say. Because he wanted them, he trains them, his tactics and formation he's the manager who rarely gets off his seat when it's going wrong to reorganize them. he's the one who keeps picking them. It's him and the coaching and scouting staff that should be setting up the positions for defending set pieces.

Thats some of the reasons why Les is to blame.

PaulPowre said:
bornblueegg said:
True, but why blame Leslie? seasoed PL defenders...

What a stupid comment this really is.

What you think you can just buy seasoned prem defenders and let them play without being coached on the tactics?

Why blame Leslie you say. Because he wanted them, he trains them, his tactics and formation he's the manager who rarely gets off his seat when it's going wrong to reorganize them. he's the one who keeps picking them. It's him and the coaching and scouting staff that should be setting up the positions for defending set pieces.

Thats some of the reasons why Les is to blame.

Ok I agree he trains them.

Is this the reason therefore that we have lost 1 game in the PL, less than anyone else even chelskie?

Not a great situation but better thanany other PL side. When we've been thrased did we desearve it... because we haven't been thrased.

Beaten convinsingly
again no

Les, has a team that needs supporting - where are you

M24 said:
mammutly said:
You obviously know more about being a proper supporter than the majority of fans. So, with a little artistic licence you are a 'superstar' of sorts. (as well as being a cheeky twat).

Hope that's clear.

If I can be any further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

:-)

How does knowing the definition of a 'supporter' makes me know more than the majority of fans ??
And i do get your meassge...its very clear.....you called me a cheeky twat
Very brave of you behind a computer screen

M24 its not always what you say but how you say it ,i think if you read your posts with an open mind from the beginning you will see you could of come across in a more mature way and maybe not so aggresive ,hence the cheeky twat tab......

deynaskaz said:
M24 said:
How does knowing the definition of a 'supporter' makes me know more than the majority of fans ??
And i do get your meassge...its very clear.....you called me a cheeky twat
Very brave of you behind a computer screen

M24 its not always what you say but how you say it ,i think if you read your posts with an open mind from the beginning you will see you could of come across in a more mature way and maybe not so aggresive ,hence the cheeky twat tab......

I think thats what you call frustration. Believe you me there's plenty more out there that feel exactly the same way as M24 does.

blue_bird said:
deynaskaz said:

I think thats what you call frustration. Believe you me there's plenty more out there that feel exactly the same way as M24 does.

Yes... I'm one!

I can't believe nobody else has spotted that this thread has the potential to be another 'if you don't go, your a smaller blue than me' thread.

The title almost gives it away but the OP is smart. He waits until the 2nd page to ask TMQ if he goes to the match or if he just sits at home watching it on his computer.

Nice skills.

ono said:
I can't believe nobody else has spotted that this thread has the potential to be another 'if you don't go, your a smaller blue than me' thread.

The title almost gives it away but the OP is smart. He waits until the 2nd page to ask TMQ if he goes to the match or if he just sits at home watching it on his computer.

Nice skills.

Yes, he's smart and been following City home & away for many many years... so he's entitled to question a section of our 'supporters'... The attitude of our 'support' has changed dramatically. Why?

Where is the 'togetherness' we used to enjoy... Most of the fuel for the media is coming from here...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.