Just go..........

skyblue1894 said:
CHT said:
If your consistently positive surely your of the same opinion as the OP ............He refers to people who do nothing but moan and criticise , especially when its not constructive ............Unfortunately this influx of money has turned a lot of supporters into deluded clowns who think we have a right to roll over every team ....We dont ...

Agreed.. every week you can come on here and it's either Bridge is shit, Lescott is shit, SWP is shit, Johnsons an ale-can,Adebayor is lazy.....yawn... depending on who is up for scapegoat of the week. People on here think we should automatically finish top 4 because of the money & if we don't win every game then someone has to be blamed. Like someone said on here the other day, it wasn't that many years ago we lost to the dippers twice in 4 days 4-0 & 6-0.
It's not gonna happen overnight. My realistic ambitions were to finish top 6 with hopefully a cup run beyond the quarters for a change, whilst giving the team time to gel. Were still on track with that and whist we all want a win every week it's not gonna happen.
Try & look a bit more positively, we are fúcking hard to beat!! When was the last season you could say that.
This lot know nothing about football. Wasn't long ago they were slagging off Ireland, and Bellamy. 6 weeks ago when we were flying, City were going to win the League, now it's Hughes Out. They slag City off for having spent £200 Million and not being higher up the table without thinking that change brings with it problems

M24 said:
mammutly said:
M 24 is a better fan than all of us put together.

We have a superstar in our midst

please explain your reasoning for this quote.....
i'm intrigued.........

You obviously know more about being a proper supporter than the majority of fans. So, with a little artistic licence you are a 'superstar' of sorts. (as well as being a cheeky twat).

Hope that's clear.

If I can be any further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

:-)

blue_bird said:
mammutly said:
M 24 is a better fan than all of us put together.

We have a superstar in our midst

I'm surprised at you. As I said to someone else where does he claim to be a bigger fan than all of us put together. I think he has some very valid points.

I didn't mention his size. I've no idea how big he is.

mammutly said:
blue_bird said:
I'm surprised at you. As I said to someone else where does he claim to be a bigger fan than all of us put together. I think he has some very valid points.

I didn't mention his size. I've no idea how big he is.

Bigger/better - you know full well what I meant. Didn't realise you were so pedantic.

Marvin said:
skyblue1894 said:
Agreed.. every week you can come on here and it's either Bridge is shit, Lescott is shit, SWP is shit, Johnsons an ale-can,Adebayor is lazy.....yawn... depending on who is up for scapegoat of the week. People on here think we should automatically finish top 4 because of the money & if we don't win every game then someone has to be blamed. Like someone said on here the other day, it wasn't that many years ago we lost to the dippers twice in 4 days 4-0 & 6-0.
It's not gonna happen overnight. My realistic ambitions were to finish top 6 with hopefully a cup run beyond the quarters for a change, whilst giving the team time to gel. Were still on track with that and whist we all want a win every week it's not gonna happen.
Try & look a bit more positively, we are fúcking hard to beat!! When was the last season you could say that.
This lot know nothing about football. Wasn't long ago they were slagging off Ireland, and Bellamy. 6 weeks ago when we were flying, City were going to win the League, now it's Hughes Out. They slag City off for having spent £200 Million and not being higher up the table without thinking that change brings with it problems

Not forgetting the famous lets sell Robinho, we don't need him because he doesn't track back...priceless

mammutly said:
M24 said:
please explain your reasoning for this quote.....
i'm intrigued.........

You obviously know more about being a proper supporter than the majority of fans. So, with a little artistic licence you are a 'superstar' of sorts. (as well as being a cheeky twat).

Hope that's clear.

How does knowing the definition of a 'supporter' makes me know more than the majority of fans ??
And i do get your meassge...its very clear.....you called me a cheeky twat
Very brave of you behind a computer screen

PaulPowerShower said:
M24 said:
I do want to win games pal............every single one......thats what being a supporter does.
However, i'm not so deluded to believe that we have a devine right to win every game.
If we dont win I still support them......not slag them off like some (lots) on here.
My point was that if you are not prepared to support the team, through thick and thin, then just go.........because if you dont, in my eyes, that doesnt make you a supporter......simple really
I do support them but somethimes they dont deserve my support - Sat was a shambles - Im a fan but Im not blind - I dont mind getting beaten by a better team but it drives me nuts when we keep beating ourelves

I get the impression that you have a set of conditions upon which you base your support. I have always thought that once you're 'hooked' support becomes unconditional. You can vary the level of support by attending the matches, buying the half time draw tickets, the shirts, you can even 'drift away', but once a sky blue always a skyblue.

I have seen some quite dreadful performances following City, and I do feel some sympathy for those 500 odd PieEaters who traipsed down to Narf Landan at weekend. No doubt they will be back for the next home match at Whelan's Rag Stad, but I think I have never had the notion crossing my mind that I was above a certain level of performance, and only a superior set of players deserved my support.

M24 said:
mammutly said:

Hope that's clear.

How does knowing the definition of a 'supporter' makes me know more than the majority of fans ??
And i do get your meassge...its very clear.....you called me a cheeky twat
Very brave of you behind a computer screen

You are talking about being an unquestioning and blindly loyal supporter. That is your definition.
Unfortunately many fans are posessed of critical faculties and cannot aspire to meet such lofty aspirations.

I am only saying what I think maestro. The quality of bravery ( or lack of it) is irrelevant.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
PaulPowerShower said:
I do support them but somethimes they dont deserve my support - Sat was a shambles - Im a fan but Im not blind - I dont mind getting beaten by a better team but it drives me nuts when we keep beating ourelves

I get the impression that you have a set of conditions upon which you base your support. I have always thought that once you're 'hooked' support becomes unconditional. You can vary the level of support by attending the matches, buying the half time draw tickets, the shirts, you can even 'drift away', but once a sky blue always a skyblue.

I have seen some quite dreadful performances following City, and I do feel some sympathy for those 500 odd PieEaters who traipsed down to Narf Landan at weekend. No doubt they will be back for the next home match at Whelan's Rag Stad, but I think I have never had the notion crossing my mind that I was above a certain level of performance, and only a superior set of players deserved my support.

Well said that man!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.