JUST GOT BAK FROM EWOOD FARM

xxcity said:
Got to add my comments to this thread. Normally go to home games but got tickets as an Xmas pressie. Spent the entire game next to a fat, bald headed, good for nothing gob shite (Row 26 Seat 176), who constantly hurled abuse at all our players, and who said he'd be happy to see Mark Hughes dead. (Fat bald-headed tosser wasn't alone in this). Im all for banter at games but today, I thought some City fans were an absolute disgrace.

I was near there. Had 4 balloons behind me who spent the whole game "entertaining" people with how many abusive comments they could come up with. Every Blackburn player was an "Aussie ****" or a "Turkish ****" or a fat **** or a thin **** or an inbred ****. You get my drift.

But even worse was that the "Brazilian cunts" were on our side and their nickname for Caceido of Chicken George was wrong on so many levels.

Having been a 20 away game a season man for many years, it's now getting to the stage that detritus such as this is now making me think again about away days. It's a shame that after putting in a 40 year apprenticeship, I may have to watch global domination from a pub telly.

Soulboy said:
xxcity said:
Got to add my comments to this thread. Normally go to home games but got tickets as an Xmas pressie. Spent the entire game next to a fat, bald headed, good for nothing gob shite (Row 26 Seat 176), who constantly hurled abuse at all our players, and who said he'd be happy to see Mark Hughes dead. (Fat bald-headed tosser wasn't alone in this). Im all for banter at games but today, I thought some City fans were an absolute disgrace.

I was near there. Had 4 balloons behind me who spent the whole game "entertaining" people with how many abusive comments they could come up with. Every Blackburn player was an "Aussie ****" or a "Turkish ****" or a fat **** or a thin **** or an inbred ****. You get my drift.

But even worse was that the "Brazilian *****" were on our side and their nickname for Caceido of Chicken George was wrong on so many levels.

Having been a 20 away game a season man for many years, it's now getting to the stage that detritus such as this is now making me think again about away days. It's a shame that after putting in a 40 year apprenticeship, I may have to watch global domination from a pub telly.

That is sad if the support is turning you away, when did you notice the change in having gobshites supporting MCFC?

i was bottom left near corner flag and all game these four lads behind me wer slagging are team off all game. one said, " we never fuking win at ewood park", well why come?. when blackburn scored second goal they went out,, so they missed last two goals, haha. when jo/vass/sturridge wer warming up they were shouting "vassell retire u old basterd". he could perfectly hear. disgraceful.
i feel the same. too many knob heads around at away games!!

don't know what it is about Blackburn - 3rd year in a row I've seen blues fighting with each other -we all have frustrations whether it is with individual players, the manager, the result, the tactics etc - but we're better than this - get behind the team and be what we're all proud to be - proper blues.

I'd much rather read about the good community stuff that goes on like the collections for Carl in Germany - well done to all those organising and to those who donated (which probably includes blackburn fans too!)

Got to agree with some comments. One arse behind us slagging Robby off the whole game. When he scored you would have thought it was his brother(t@@t).
As pointed out when we had standing you would 'remove yourself' from said PLEBS.

only been to about 5 aways this year in the league,one thing I cant stand is fans singing the M song.I thought we were impeccable,apparently not.Some City fans just like to be the centre of attention.

I had a right thick twat not too far away who just shouted the word coont throughout the whole game at any player within range. What a moron. The fact that there were women and kids in the vicinity did not deter him one little bit. I don't mind a bit of swearing in the context of the general frustrations of the game but this sheer small-minded vociferous hatred and prejudice directed at players and/or fans should be stamped on and the culprits ejected and fined.

These idiots are frankly just embarrassing. You wouldn't get away with it in the City Centre so I don't see why you should get away with it in a football stadium. For the sake of the majority of decent football fans, we need to weed these morons out.

None of the stuff on this thread is new. We have always had moaners, happy clappers, those who sing about disasters, those who get smashed before games, those who go looking for trouuble, those who go corporate, some swear in front of kids, others dont. Where else do thosands of people from all walks of life (solicitors to drug dealers, surgeons to bin-men) go to one place & get seats next to each other. People arent going to agree on everything in football terms or on social morals so you get a choice. Buy a ticket or dont... simple really.

Home games give a better percentage chance of finding what your looking for. If you want a quiet day with the chance to watch the game without swearing/abuse sit in the 3rd tier of the Colin Bell stand.
If you want to sing/stand/swear & booze up at half time with the lads get yourself a seat in the south stand or east stand corner.

For away games every walk of life is clumped together so you get no choice. Aways have always been like this in the 20 odd years I've been going.
Chill out everyone & happy New Year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.