Just heard a Dembele rumour

Pep doesn't have the time or inclination to try and get a bloke who is already 22 to be more professional imo. The attitude of this chap seems the antithesis to the sort we look out for in a player.

He also has 8 injuries in 2 years, you can't rely on him to be fit even if he did grow up a bit attitude wise.

Yes appears you are correct, just checked his injury record and he has missed 182 days through three Hamstring injuries alone over the last 2 years and he has just done his hamstring again and is expected to be out for approx 11 weeks until February. Forget the loan I mentioned earlier.

What do you think are the chances of a loan with a fee agreed to be paid in the summer if City happy with Dembele’s time on loan?

This would only happen of course if Sane leaves in January to Bayern and we as fans are waiting to see if this happens.

Bartomeu will want to get the best deal possible and if there are other clubs interested, unlikely he'd sanction another costly loan but then again club has been run poorly for several years now

Dembouz seduces you, no question - few footballers can do what he can but he does not appear to be able to do it consistently much less improve. He's 22 so you wanna believe there's time but some never course correct. For what it's worth, I hope he does but I am done waiting for him & occupying a spot on the squad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.