Just heard a Dembele rumour

He's confirmed he staying at Barcelona

El Partidazo de COPE‏Verified account @partidazocope 16m16 minutes ago
1f399.png
Dembélé: "Me voy a quedar. Messi es el mejor del mundo y junto a él estoy mejorando mucho. Estoy listo para la Supercopa contra el Sevilla"

Translated from Spanish by Microsoft

️ Dembélé: ➡️ "I'm staying. Messi is the best in the world and next to him I'm getting a lot better. I'm ready for the Super Cup against Sevilla "

He's confirmed he staying at Barcelona

El Partidazo de COPE‏Verified account @partidazocope 16m16 minutes ago
1f399.png
Dembélé: "Me voy a quedar. Messi es el mejor del mundo y junto a él estoy mejorando mucho. Estoy listo para la Supercopa contra el Sevilla"

Translated from Spanish by Microsoft

️ Dembélé: ➡️ "I'm staying. Messi is the best in the world and next to him I'm getting a lot better. I'm ready for the Super Cup against Sevilla "
Welp I guess that's that. Maybe next summer or January.

El Des Marque is decent source, not the best but not worst either. Barca would be willing to sell I think as he has been underwhelming for them but I think thats due to shit coaching than anything else. Valverde is bang average.

Good to see we are lining up alternatives though if Leroy indeed goes, but I don't think thats certain at all. Bayern would be lot more excited if it was, their interest still sounds bit desperate. Even though some may say the sings are ominous given he has not yet signed and I said that too in Leroy's thread but I would not concede defeat on him yet.

Last edited:
I'm more interested in Pep modeling him, than in himself. Pep modeling him would mean Pep staying here longer than next year.

Just heard that the player we are actually going for is not a DM at all but is in fact Ousemane Dembele of Barcelona. Same person that told me several years ago about Adebayor going to Real Madrid which was proven correct.
Well, a broken clock is right twice I suppose.

He would be a great addition. He's wasting his potential with Valverde as a coach at Barca. Pep could definitely unlock his world class potential and fix his discipline

He has the potential to be anything he wants to be, it’s whether he wants it enough. He could be the perfect replacement for Sane, if Sane did choose to leave. That said I know who I would choose if both wanted to be at City and it wouldn’t be Dembele.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.