Just heard a Dembele rumour

Extremely injury prone. Wouldn’t have him for free
A lot of his injuries are down to his sloppy and unprofessional attitude in terms of training and lifestyle.

If Pep can get into his head, this guy could be a world beater and a great signing.

The same report says that Dembele is keen on joining City as well.

Think he could be the best possible replacement for Sane. He has attitude issues but they can be fixed if Pep can get to his head.

The report further states that City has already made "proposal" for him. Barca would be willing to sell for €100m. About the same price we would get for Sane I think.

Certainly better option than Ozaryabal.

Obviously above all, prefer Leroy to stay, but it seems more unlikely by the day.

Last edited:
Very talented but apparently has a bad attitude (missing training to play Fortnite) and very injury prone. Not worth what it would cost.

Happy to see it as I gave up on the very talented but immature kid last year. Mainly I don't see it because I couldn't imagine Pep wanting to put in the work to get a player to actually be a professional. Granted, he has made progress in that regard since first arriving but if you can't get motivated playing with Messi then no one is going to help you get there

A cautionary tale of unfulfilled promise IMHO, not the first nor the last

Happy to see it as I gave up on the very talented but immature kid last year. Mainly I don't see it because I couldn't imagine Pep wanting to put in the work to get a player to actually be a professional. Granted, he has made progress in that regard since first arriving but if you can't get motivated playing with Messi then no one is going to help you get there

A cautionary tale of unfulfilled promise IMHO, not the first nor the last

What do you think are the chances of a loan with a fee agreed to be paid in the summer if City happy with Dembele’s time on loan?

This would only happen of course if Sane leaves in January to Bayern and we as fans are waiting to see if this happens.

Pep doesn't have the time or inclination to try and get a bloke who is already 22 to be more professional imo. The attitude of this chap seems the antithesis to the sort we look out for in a player.

He also has 8 injuries in 2 years, you can't rely on him to be fit even if he did grow up a bit attitude wise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.