Just heard-Fernando Llorente

Re: Just heard

http://www.footybunker.com/spurs-in-late-swoop-for-giant-spaniard/16011
News has once again arisen that Tottenham’s move for Atletico Bilbao star, Fernando Llorente, could be back on.

Sources are suggesting that the North London outfit could be moving for the 6ft 5inch forward with whispers suggesting that Emmanuel Adebayor may not join on a permanent deal.

Llorente has been the subject of Spurs’ interest in the past and was strongly linked with a move to White Hart Lane in the summer and even held talks with the club after a pre-season friendly between the two sides.

The Spaniard has scored 13 goals in 25 starts for Bilbao this season despite suffering from a knee injury that ruled him out of action for the whole of December.

Hary Redknapp hinted last month that there could be a ‘major signing’ coming to the Lane this month; something Llorente would certainly represent.

Llorente has also made 19 appearances for the Spanish national side, scoring seven goals in the process.

The striker will be eager to add to his cap tally but will be wary of a move to the Premier League ahead of Euro 2012, not wanting to put his selection for the side in question.

If Llorente were to make his move to the English top flight, the transfer would be estimated to cost around £25m.

The transfer could also signal the departure of Jermain Defoe who has been linked with a move away from the English outfit for the past month.

I like the just heard and no more information angle it means no matter what you can bail the bullshit you have made up out of your way but if someone does sign you can claim ITK knowledge

Stretfordian_Blue said:
That we are going to be completing the signing of David Pizarro and are desperately trying to fit in one permanent signing before the 11:00 deadline. My source is usually reliable.
Tell us the name b4 sky sports news does if theres any truth in it..

n reddish blue said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
That we are going to be completing the signing of David Pizarro and are desperately trying to fit in one permanent signing before the 11:00 deadline. My source is usually reliable.
He has its Llorente

n reddish blue said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:

He has - Fernando Llorente. Just what we don't need.

n reddish blue said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
he has

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.