Just how well has Mancini done? A stat..

We've also scored more goals for Mancini even though he hasn't even managed that many more games than Hughes. :) Bobby Manc ftw

pauldominic said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Mancini out! Committee in.

That table also shows up those dickheads on the other thread who had Hughes as one of our three worst managers.

It was all those bloody draws and the number of leads we conceded.

It was blatantly obvious that he wasn't suited to the bigger stage as Thaksin's man.

To be fair Hughes has 19.5% draws, Mancini has 22%. I do agree though, Hughes would never have been as good as Mancini. Mancini's win% will only go up.

my 2 cents for what its worth is thus...

Screw the haters Mancini is our god, anyone who disagrees are exit.

Now for non net speak, he has worked wonders for us and we need to give him stability as in looooong contract and say "we believe in you and would even take a bad season if we saw the core of the club getting better".

All this man is missing is the champs league, i feel he has proven he has understood the rigors of the prem and he will continue to improve. He has shown to me he understands football on a molecular level like Mourinho does.

Look at his age, managerial wise he is a baby, we could have something really special here and i think we do (not wishful thinking).

The City is Blue

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mancini out! Committee in.

That table also shows up those dickheads on the other thread who had Hughes as one of our three worst managers.

Does anyone know if 'The Committee' took over at The Arse. Two games played, two wins and both 1-0. One nil . . . . . to the Ars-en-al!

Seriously, just goes to show how important it is to convert draws to wins. Another goal in half of the drawn matches and his win % would go from 55% to 67%. And in half of those matches where we got a draw we probably battered the opposition.

RM is quite clearly the best since Mercer and at this moment in time I cant see who I would swap him for.

Hand on heart had we stuck with Hughes honestly I don't think we'd have signed either David Silva or Yaya Toure no matter how much money we threw at it, I know you can argue that Hughes signed Tevez, but Tevez stock has risen a lot since he came to City.

Let me preface this comment by saying I love RM, think he is the best person we could have blah blah blah.

But you guys are overlooking the fact that Roberto had the best team, player-wise, that we've ever had. Saying he was a better manager than some of these others is a little unfair to the others.. considering how much more he has at his disposal.

I've only witnessed 6 City managers since I was a Blue.

Royle, Keegan, Pearce, Sven, Hughes and Mancini. I think I chose Pearce and Hughes for my worst three, and then I couldn't pick a third.

lol You're Lucky!! ;-)
Worst Three :
Ive seen these 24! (TWENTY FOUR) managers in my 36 years!

5830587808_63bb1fbd6b_z.jpg

Worst = Steve Coppell, 2nd = Alan Ball 3rd = Phil Neal

Based on football, Manager commitment and entertainment!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.