Just like The Old Days

Well we cant win them all, and while some City fans will be in a state of shock and having a meltdown us vetrans of a few relegations will just ride the storm. MCFC OK
My wife's comment after the latest defeat - "Just like the CITY we have loved for over 50 years -unpredictable!"

We used to applaud whole hearted effort even if our players were lacking in the basic skills.

The present squad have skills in abundance, what I want to see from them is the whole hearted effort.
Spot on!

Watch the Netflix Sunderland series. It’s really good. You need to understand NE accent a little bit, unlike the person who did the subtitles.

Are you a WUM? or just brainless? as if you used your head you could have got 10/1 on Leicester rather that the 15/2 you are boasting about. What a toss pot.
And the toss pot has the face to come on here celebrating his holiday lol
Unreal.
No, I'm not a wum, and celebrating is not how I wanted to come across! I don't bet online so that price was what was available on the high street. I've supported this club for 40 years, long enough to see what is happening now, and has done for the whole of December. The Chelsea defeat was the start and the cracks that had appeared before that point became evident. Take fernandinho out of the side and we are easily got at. We've banged on about backup for him on this forum for nigh on 2 years, and failing to address that problem is now biting us on the arse!
Aside from lumping on Leicester, a favourite of mine is reversing the result of a cup/league game, my weekend bets over this festive period have been doubles and trebles on big price teams. So yes if southampton win, the doubles and trebles will be a nice return coupled with Cardiff and wolves. However, Id love nothing more than a city win and turn the 10 point deficit around on the scousers. I'll keep quiet as there are obviously some sensitive flowers out there!

Funnily enough just watching match of the day classic on bt sport from earlier against Liverpool in 81/82. Finished 5-0 to them. Helens bell ringing and chants of what the fuck is going on! I was born in 82 so didn’t start going until 89ish but looks like a lot of scousers sat in with us?
Which stand?

Every team has a blip, its all about mentality though, picking yourself up and going again in the next game. Fans have to be realistic. There will be low moments in every season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.