Just like The Old Days

My feelings exactly, really pissed off by our current displays but football is not the be all to end all in the great scheme of things.

I’ve been in a black mood cos of our last 2 results, to the extent that I was a bit of a miserable moody **** at a family get together last night

But I’m even more annoyed because I’m pissed off with myself for being like that as deep down I know what you say is absolutely spot on

The difference is in the old days, defeats didn’t hurt like they do now. You’d shrug them off, say there’s always next week, grab a beer and half hour later it would be forgotten and you were having a laugh again

I’m kinda the opposite. It’s been so good for ages now even when we lose it doesn’t really matter. Because I know we will be there about a challenging for trophies anyway. There’s not really anything to complain about

Well we cant win them all, and while some City fans will be in a state of shock and having a meltdown us vetrans of a few relegations will just ride the storm. MCFC OK

Funny I was thinking after the Palace game that the 10 year old kid who sits in front of me has never known anything but success. But then I thought that's the way it goes, the bar gets raised and old buggers like me get list in the slipstream.

Sack the board sack the board sack the board!!
Pep out pep out pep out !
Don’t know how good we’ve got it at the moment most people on here lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.