Just like The Old Days

3 titles,2 posts,nothing suspect here,move along
I’ve been a season ticket holder since 1982 and been to more away games with city and England that you I bet ! I don’t post but read the posts on here often .
The only suspect thing is the complete meltdown of some on here regarding three bad results, it’s laughable.

I've had my wrist slapped and told that if I had an issue with a poster, to take it up with that poster. So, in thaty case; you've been a member for over 8 years, yet you've contributed next to fuck all to the forum in that time. We've been through possibly the most momentous era in the club's history, yet you haven't seen fit to make any comments on some of the events of that time. You can surely understand that that will raise suspicions. Why haven't you contributed more fully?
Are all members to be as prolific as your good self, been here as long as youself pop in every day but i don't feel the need to comment on every thread. Don't think bluewatch007 said anything outrageous or have i missed something ?

Are all members to be as prolific as your good self, been here as long as youself pop in every day but i don't feel the need to comment on every thread. Don't think bluewatch007 said anything outrageous or have i missed something ?
If you can show me where I said he said anything "outrageous" (your adjective), please do. As for not feeling the need to comment on "every" (your word) thread, no one's asking him, you or uncle Tom Cobley to comment on every thread. The insinuation is that I do comment in every thread. Which is patent nonsense. Feel free to check my post history.

No you haven't missed anything.

If you can show me where I said he said anything "outrageous" (your adjective), please do. As for not feeling the need to comment on "every" (your word) thread, no one's asking him, you or uncle Tom Cobley to comment on every thread. The insinuation is that I do comment in every thread. Which is patent nonsense. Feel free to check my post history.
My post regarding ‘pep out ‘ and ‘ sack the board ‘ was said in jest and was referring to the doom and gloom people seem to be in because were 3rd in the league. Oh and in a cup semi , champions league and F.A. cup .
The answer to why I don’t post is exactly what’s happened this evening.
The thread is called ‘ just like the old days ‘
Guess what we would sing in the old days when things were going tits up ?
I’ll go back to reading the threads you can carry on posting your opinion on everyone.

Absolutely. Gone from ABU to ABScousers. Having had a decent doubles and up bet on Saturday on 5 selections, and banging the winnings on Leicester today at 15/2 it's paid for the summer holiday.

Are you a WUM? or just brainless? as if you used your head you could have got 10/1 on Leicester rather that the 15/2 you are boasting about. What a toss pot.
And the toss pot has the face to come on here celebrating his holiday lol
Unreal.

Funnily enough just watching match of the day classic on bt sport from earlier against Liverpool in 81/82. Finished 5-0 to them. Helens bell ringing and chants of what the fuck is going on! I was born in 82 so didn’t start going until 89ish but looks like a lot of scousers sat in with us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.