Just lookin at the De Jong bid!!!

Ticket For Schalke said:
In any other scenario or situation,this board would be buzzing,13 mill spent on a player,its amazing what 6 months can do.Does anyone else seem to think it looks like a an andy morrsion bid nowadays for us,were as it would be a record buy for 15 premier league clubs!!

I dont think anyone is taking the bid lightly and he is definitely the type of player we need. £13 million is a lot of money and it is a big transfer but at this moment in time there is 1 and only 1 transfer that City fans care about.

OrigamiNinja said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
In any other scenario or situation,this board would be buzzing,13 mill spent on a player,its amazing what 6 months can do.Does anyone else seem to think it looks like a an andy morrsion bid nowadays for us,were as it would be a record buy for 15 premier league clubs!!

I dont think anyone is taking the bid lightly and he is definitely the type of player we need. £13 million is a lot of money and it is a big transfer but at this moment in time there is 1 and only 1 transfer that City fans care about.

Not for one minute did i mean his class,i just ment the value of the deal!!!

If we sign him it will be excellent business.

A certain Brazillian is on everybodys mind at the minute,which may be a good thing as we coulkd sneak a few deals through without too much fuss.

i just want deals to be done and dusted and posted on OS before i leap of joy... im tired of all done deals that never materialise... or all the bids that are turned down... or all links to all players of the planet... i just cant take more pleasure in all gossip and rumours that are floating around... i just want OS to make it official... then i will JUMP and DANCE and SCREAM like a mad man... but until then i try to stay calm collected and reading whats posted...

i just want deals to be done and dusted and posted on OS before i leap of joy... im tired of all done deals that never materialise... or all the bids that are turned down... or all links to all players of the planet... i just cant take more pleasure in all gossip and rumours that are floating around... i just want OS to make it official... then i will JUMP and DANCE and SCREAM like a mad man... but until then i try to stay calm collected and reading whats posted...

Really think this will be a quality signing. And if we tie it up for him and kaka to debut together, would be perfect to steady the back, while the attack pushes up.

Think we need to make sure we pull this one off if we sign kaka.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.