Just lookin at the De Jong bid!!!

I keep wondering if the bid really is 13m or if this is press speculation. Apparently, De Jong has an exit clause of €2m in his contract that can be activated this summer. I doubt if a bid of €13m would be required to persuade Hamburg to sell now rather than for €2m in five months time.

gman07 said:
i just want deals to be done and dusted and posted on OS before i leap of joy... im tired of all done deals that never materialise... or all the bids that are turned down... or all links to all players of the planet... i just cant take more pleasure in all gossip and rumours that are floating around... i just want OS to make it official... then i will JUMP and DANCE and SCREAM like a mad man... but until then i try to stay calm collected and reading whats posted...

This

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I keep wondering if the bid really is 13m or if this is press speculation. Apparently, De Jong has an exit clause of €2m in his contract that can be activated this summer. I doubt if a bid of €13m would be required to persuade Hamburg to sell now rather than for €2m in five months time.

another thing is that only hamburg have made a statement on de jong. as far as i know city have said nothing so far.

an on top of that De Jong has not signed a contract extension yet ........ and if De Jong want to come to play for us he just refuses to sign putting Hamberg over a barrel

rassclot said:

another thing is that only hamburg have made a statement on de jong. as far as i know city have said nothing so far.

we generally dont say nothing until its done and dusted ie.. kompany,swp,robinho etc.

I just hope that the overall balance of the side when this window closes is fully addressed and we have no more excuses for turning in mediocre performances. If we play as shit as we have done, having spent since last summer in excess of 200m the blame can only lie with one person in my view. Alternatively with Boj coming back, the positive impact of Kaka arriving (if he does) hopefully this will kick start the team and we will finish top eight and with a realistic chance of doing well in UEFA cup. That may be enough of a springboard in the summer once and for all stick City in top four. But that typical city tag hasn't gone away yet!!!!

Rammyblues said:
I just hope that the overall balance of the side when this window closes is fully addressed and we have no more excuses for turning in mediocre performances.

Totally agree there. In addition to Kaka, we need an experienced goalie, central defender (preferrably left footed), defensive midfielder and a quality centre forward/ target man. If we got those in, hopefully some of the deadwood will be cleared.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.