Just lookin at the De Jong bid!!!

this lad is class and just what we need and he is a mate of vinnies........this is a good signing if we can pull it off and I for one hope it does.

Trevski said:
I cant help but think that De Jong is potentially a far better player than Scott Parker, strange then that we turn to him after failing to land the west ham man. Looked a good prospect in the euros and if his arrival reduces the playing time of Fernandes then it can only be a good thing!
my Dutch source tell me that de Jong is something of a Nedum Onuoha in the injury stakes

Rammyblues said:
I just hope that the overall balance of the side when this window closes is fully addressed and we have no more excuses for turning in mediocre performances. If we play as shit as we have done, having spent since last summer in excess of 200m the blame can only lie with one person in my view. Alternatively with Boj coming back, the positive impact of Kaka arriving (if he does) hopefully this will kick start the team and we will finish top eight and with a realistic chance of doing well in UEFA cup. That may be enough of a springboard in the summer once and for all stick City in top four. But that typical city tag hasn't gone away yet!!!!

Best post of the day . Couldn't agree more. I'm as excited as a 7 year old before Xmas ref Kaka but in immediate terms De Jong is actually more important than KaKa (tin hat !!!!)

Ref Boj. ..I thught he was meant to be coming back at the end of this month. The OS seemed to be talking of quite a few weeks yet.

I think the De Jong bid is more important.

Think Boj will be trainging fully end of this month.

Just need a few weeks to get his fitness up then.

perpetualprism said:
is de jong defo signing then?

looking promising

as hamberg have not told us to get stuffed and De Jong quotes are positive

but nothing is certain till it on the OS

i heard that hamburg had accepted a bid from us and that de jong was going to have some sort of meeting to decide his future.
looks like a good signing. he and kompany apparently had a good partnership going on in midfield. how accurate is this?
i suppose it will be confirmed over the weekend or early next week.
could do with getting a CB and GK in at some point too.
i find it rather interesting at the moment to ponder who might sign seeing as how we have been operating recently in the window.

I hope we do sign him and he does choose to sign for us because he is an excellent holding midfield player who is very mobile.
We just have to wait and hope we do sign these players.

I like the idea of de Jong. He's looked good in the few games I've seen him play but they were internationals. The reason it's not getting much attention is that the new messiah hasn't mentioned him in any of his vague sooth sayings. I imagine his name will crop up the next time the wise one graces us with his wisdom and then the forum will go mad for him.

or call me an old cynic!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.