Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was 'limping' before he scored his second. Like you say yaya and aguero often seem to be limping but it's just their style. Cisse will 100% play on Sunday as will Tiote.

Ba and cisse are two of my favourite players, mainly because they are Senegalese. I just hope on this occasion we keep them quiet. If we do that we will win imo, as I think we can score a few. Touch wood

gotta convert our chances away. that's the difference in a big away match between winning and getting pipped for a draw or worse. I don't think United lose either of their last 2, we must win out!

This is a big match

We should win it and put pressure on the rags, they may lose their game against Swan

Ric said:
Looks like the bookies are making us strong favourites:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/newcastle-v-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/eng ... ester-city</a>

I know they say bookies rarely get it wrong (although I'm hoping Fred Done disproves this theory) but 4/1 for Newcastle to win at home are generous odds. They seem to have more faith in us than many of our fans!

Hell....what on earth are the bookies on?<br /><br />-- Fri May 04, 2012 8:08 am --<br /><br />
Jumanji said:
Rodney said:
Reality check........

NUFC beaten 4-0 by Wigan last Saturday. A win against a distracted and wekened CFC does not make them less beatable than MUFC, the table does not lie, Premier League hype does.
Whenever I've watched Newcastle, they seem to blow it when they concede first. I've said before, sometimes teams play shit. Remember Liverpool 3-0'd us last year?

I've watched Newcastle enough to know they can score against us if we aren't careful.

They scored 1 goal at our place, and really should have had 2. We didn't look like scoring until the 40th minute when a penalty for an accidental handball was given.

Ben Arfa also embarrased Kompany several times in that match.

Don't be naive, Newcastle pose a threat. This is without a doubt. This is their cup final, but it's ours too. That said, I'm certain we will get the result we want provided we turn up.

I might be getting confused with another game but weren't Newcastle pathetic when they came to our place and basically let us casually walk to a victory without putting up any fight whatsoever?

SamTheGuru said:
Jumanji said:
Rodney said:
Reality check........

NUFC beaten 4-0 by Wigan last Saturday. A win against a distracted and wekened CFC does not make them less beatable than MUFC, the table does not lie, Premier League hype does.
Whenever I've watched Newcastle, they seem to blow it when they concede first. I've said before, sometimes teams play shit. Remember Liverpool 3-0'd us last year?

I've watched Newcastle enough to know they can score against us if we aren't careful.

They scored 1 goal at our place, and really should have had 2. We didn't look like scoring until the 40th minute when a penalty for an accidental handball was given.

Don't be naive, Newcastle pose a threat. This is without a doubt. This is their cup final, but it's ours too. That said, I'm certain we will get the result we want provided we turn up.
I might be getting confused with another game but weren't Newcastle pathetic when they came to our place and basically let us casually walk to a victory without putting up any fight whatsoever?
No.

Jumanji said:
SamTheGuru said:
Jumanji said:

No.

We were quite poor on the day and won 3-1 without breaking a sweat. Was one of the more boring games of the season. Newcastle fluffed 2 half decent chances and we fluffed a couple more than that.

Chevelle said:
Newcastles defense is suspect... We have so much flair up front colocfail will not be able to stop them.

The same 'Colocfail' who made premier league team of the season alongside Vinny???

Dont get me wrong they are far from impenetrable at the back but Collocini is not a bad centre half. That said I genuinely believe we will win this game purely because of the run were on and how much it means to the players and club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.