Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to remember that we probably have the best defence in the league, we have gone into many a game like this with an inform forward, Van Persie we have kept quiet twice, same with Rooney, we can do the same with Cisse...hopefully :) we can do this!

Ell-ano said:
We have to remember that we probably have the best defence in the league, we have gone into many a game like this with an inform forward, Van Persie we have kept quiet twice, same with Rooney, we can do the same with Cisse...hopefully :) we can do this!

Our strikers are also the best, and our midfield for that matter.

I hope to god that my Monday afternoon routine involves logging onto Bluemoon very hungover!

And apologising sincerely to Pigeonho, Didsbury Dave, Cookie Monster and all the other anti agenda folk after Howard Webb has given us countless decisions and Chris Foy has given a match winning injury time penalty to Swansea.

I will then bow down to the anti agenda folk and join your deluded ranks.

I am very nervous about this game, but I am trying to be optimistic. We have lost 5 games this season all away from home.

Chelsea 2-1
Sunderland 1-0
Everton 1-0
Swansea 1-0
Arsenal 1-0

All by a one goal margin and the majority just 1-0, the main problem in these games was breaking the teams down. As of late we have been getting back to our early season form, scoring more goals. I think it is fair to say the defence did their job in those games, we just weren't on scoring form away from home, thus losing by the odd goal. Anyway what I am trying to get at is, if Newcastle want to beat us, I think they will have to do it by a bigger margin of 1 goal.

Yes they have a decent forward line but look at our team and our players.

Hart - Best keeper in the country
Zabaleta - Current best RB in the country
Kompany - Best CB in last 2 years
Lescott - Strong as an ox
Clichy - Been quality last few games
Yaya - Imense presence on the field
Barry - Hard worker who allows the flair players to play
Silva - Little magician
Nasri - Now showing how good he actually is
Tevez - like him or hate him he scores goals and gives 100%
Aguero - Absolutely the dog's bollocks

Then you have to look at the bench and the quality we now have.

BELIEVE

mcfclovin88 said:
I am very nervous about this game, but I am trying to be optimistic. We have lost 5 games this season all away from home.

Chelsea 2-1
Sunderland 1-0
Everton 1-0
Swansea 1-0
Arsenal 1-0

All by a one goal margin and the majority just 1-0, the main problem in these games was breaking the teams down. As of late we have been getting back to our early season form, scoring more goals. I think it is fair to say the defence did their job in those games, we just weren't on scoring form away from home, thus losing by the odd goal. Anyway what I am trying to get at is, if Newcastle want to beat us, I think they will have to do it by a bigger margin of 1 goal.

Have a look at the 11 we put out in all but Chelsea game(we was robbed by the rag Clattenberg, should of been 3-0 up after 20 mins) we was missing big players in them.. Kompany, Lescott, Yaya Tevez. We are at full strength weekend like we was against rags away 6-1 and spurs 5-1 away don't get me wrong Newcastle are a quality side and I hope they get CL by winning at everton last day but not against us. Yes I'm nervous as fuck but them results was when we had our big players out same as Sunderland at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.