Just Stop Oil protests

Trespassing on an airfield though including cutting the fence is a bit different for quite obvious reasons and will be treated a bit more seriously.

Documenting your own crime is also a bit thick.
Surely the bigger concern is the lack of security at the airfield, rather than the fortunate choice of these “terrorists” using paint, rather than a bomb.

Trespassing on an airfield though including cutting the fence is a bit different for quite obvious reasons and will be treated a bit more seriously.

Documenting your own crime is also a bit thick.

The ‘security’ was bypassed by two teenage girls with a grinder from B&Q. They even had time for a congratulatory hug at the end. I’ve got better ‘security’ in my back garden.

My favourite thing about Just Stop Oil is all of the pundits that pretend to not know what their aims are. I haven't seen this level of fake confusion since the Me Too movement or the AV vote.
I had a go at Chomsky on the thread about his (non)-death, basically saying he knew what the problems were but didn't have solutions. This lot are even worse.

Went on their website and there was a lot about stopping the extraction and use of fossil fuels but nothing about what could replace them. If we stopped using fossil fuels tomorrow, the impact would be far more disastrous, and far quicker, than climate change.

If you've got a reasoned argument then you shouldn't need unreasonable actions. But those childish actions are all they have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.