Just Stop Oil protests

Look at these cunts here look.

View attachment 126845
Think we should have an oil free day( winter solstice ), so no heating , lighting , power for charging mobile phones ect, no transport . You can't wear products made from oil or manufactured using oil based products to generate electricity .

But only for these loons

Reactions: PPT
Jeez some eye watering figures in here for what is just transport.

I have a clio. Costs £20 yer year tax and cheap on fuel, cheap insurance. I still go from A to B. And my cock is already massive.

Good for you.

For some people their cars are a hobby they don’t mind spending money on. Nothing wrong with that.

I’ve got a bit of an interest in cars. Had several fast BMWs and currently have a Land Rover which I occasionally take off road. Two very different kinds of fun, and none particularly cheap to run but I don’t mind spending a bit of money on it.

I’ll never understand how people can drive around in dreary things like crossovers - Quashquais and the like - when there’s a world of interesting cars out there that can be had for not a lot of money.

Yet having a car has never interested me in the slightest. I’ll use a taxi if I need to get somewhere quickly or message around for a paid lift in advance.

Trains all the way here. If only they ran on time more often…

Yet having a car has never interested me in the slightest. I’ll use a taxi if I need to get somewhere quickly or message around for a paid lift in advance.

Trains all the way here. If only they ran on time more often…

Probably for the best, it’d be on bricks and the stereo sold down the local boozer in 5 mins

Watched a utube vid the other night on similar wankers abroad ( think this was Germany). Prick had glued his hand to the road and someone just yanked his hand off and dragged him to the side. Funny as fuck watching him scream like a baby

Good for you.

For some people their cars are a hobby they don’t mind spending money on. Nothing wrong with that.

I’ve got a bit of an interest in cars. Had several fast BMWs and currently have a Land Rover which I occasionally take off road. Two very different kinds of fun, and none particularly cheap to run but I don’t mind spending a bit of money on it.

I’ll never understand how people can drive around in dreary things like crossovers - Quashquais and the like - when there’s a world of interesting cars out there that can be had for not a lot of money.

Not everyone is materialistic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.