Just Stop Oil protests

1000.jpg

Theresa Higginson, George Simonson, Gaie Delap, Paul Sousek and Paul Bell, who have been jailed, and Daniel Johnson, who received a suspended sentence. Photograph: Just Stop Oil

Haha coz you said so? a self confessed knob jockey who needs 'things' to be happy'

Cheer yourself up fella go and buy summat from the shop, yeah that was a great day it was.

Pmsl.
Getting called out by him means you are doing something right.

Getting called out by him means you are doing something right.
Wouldn't mind he jumped in when I was only answering a question someone else posted. He's just a bit of a prick who's fine if everyone agrees with him. Makes me laugh though as he moans as much as any other fucker but calls other people out for it.
Self awareness isn't his strong point.

Wouldn't mind he jumped in when I was only answering a question someone else posted. He's just a bit of a prick who's fine if everyone agrees with him. Makes me laugh though as he moans as much as any other fucker but calls other people out for it.
Self awareness isn't his strong point.
He has a deep resentment about a a plethora of issues.
Got worse since his government were sent packing after nearly breaking the the country.

He has a deep resentment about a a plethora of issues.
Got worse since his government were sent packing after nearly breaking the the country.
Surely he's not a self interested Tory:-)
I've noticed you get posters who when they agree with you or you are having a pop at the other 'side' it's all good. Say something they don't like though and they can't cope. A difference of opinion to mine how very dare you.
There is probably a good name for it intolerant, bigot, narcissistic.

I'm too nice to say so though:-)

I had a fast car or two when I was younger, that's my joker card if I need it and he is really mean to me again sniff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.