Just trying out the ignore option

Ha it'll be me,i always assume half the place plus the american are ignoring me
Who is “the American”? There are quite a few on here. I suspect it’s IdahoBlue, or maybe Foggy in SF, as they’re both....JUST KIDDING! [caps just for you, of course! ;-) ]

Added one yesterday.

Only have four altogether. Two I've unignored due to good behaviour.

Nobody has me on ignore.

Last edited:
Just the one. Some guy who kept quoting me and making out he/she was offended by my posts, i apologised for any offence caused which didn't wash and it then became apparent they were taking offence on behalf of other people who may become offended. At which point I hit the ignore button and continued to lead a relatively snowflake-free life :)

I don't think i'm one of the more topical or aggressive posters on here by any stretch, but sometimes i think that can attract people to have a go and flex their keyboards by taking a pop at someone who won't seek out retaliation, and some just won't drop it when they have the bit between their teeth and percieve themsleves to be on moral highground. Hence why the ignore button exists - one press and potential 'cyber-bully' deactivated.

I did have one on block but he seems to have gone anyway. An option to thread block someone rather than overall block would be cool, as I quite liked this poster's knowledge in one thread but then couldn't deal with him in any other thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.