Just watch this guy shine this season

being a bit of a lad doesnt impress me, but if he can continue where he left off last season we will have a great player on our hands.

even without aguerro as a replacement for tevez, balo could make us quickly for get the argentinian duracel bunny

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sa9DGqtJmo&feature=related[/youtube]

Quality moment for me!

Couldn't agree more!!!

Last season he suffered with injuries, getting used to Manchester & the Prem. He's had a year to do that and I'm thoroughly looking forward to the upcoming season with him.

As for those who say he's arrogant and can't control his temper, he's just being a normal 20 year old lad - but has the extra baggage of the millions he's worth and tried to live up to it even more. Who wouldn't?
He was always shoved out wide last season to vacate for Tevez, but if we don't bring in another forward him and Dzeko could do the business up on their own, Ballo with his pace, power and strength and Dzeko to be the complete forward (poacher and getting into positions for shooting opportunities).

The future is incredibly broght for this kid, as long as his knee doesn't affect him too badly.

Hopefully we play AC and Real Madrid in the Champs League and smash them both, with Balotelli leading the way. Prove a point to Mourinho and his old club what a quality player that they missed out on.

Anyway with regards to his slightly mental nature, he was getting better as the season went on thanks to Mancini's efforts. No reason why he won't be absolutely quality this season.

That's what is worrying me is that Mario may injure his knee again, or get himself booked or even sent off. Still need to sign another forward, to help us with our Champions League group games prefeably someone with plenty European experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.