Just watch this guy shine this season

He will do for us what the ladyboy did for the scum. The media will treat him like marmite.

We've got bargain of the century in Balo.

Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
Agree Robbo, dont know why, but ive got a feeling he's gonna be class this season! And not just the amount of goals he scores, but the quality of them as well.

I don't care about the quality of his goals; they all count the same, no matter ow scruffy they are.

I just want him to score lots and lots of them.

On one handbThis guy excites me, I think he could be the real deal and I believe he showed real signs of maturity last few games of season. Against the rags and Stoke I thought he played like someone much older than 20.

But then he didn't go on the bus tour gave a very poor excuse and I just worry he is going to explode and cost us big time!

i think we still have to wait one more season till he is full matured as a played and a adult

Do you think the improvement in the lads temprement is down to bobby or is it patrick viera having a calming influence on him. Which ever one lets hope he carries on this season where he left off the last one.

mat said:
He will do for us what the ladyboy did for the scum. The media will treat him like marmite.
We've got bargain of the century in Balo.

That bit is spot on, the hacking hacks need someone to target this season and Mario's the man due to his bad boy image.

His talent was never a doubt and it looks like his temperament has generally improved with time . I think he will be a huge success in the coming season

Despite an injury, a lack of games and the first 6 months of looking uninterested he suddenly went and booted some guy in the chest and technically got us knocked out of Europe. Dropped for his petulance he released a statement saying how sorry he was.............................................

Then he came back, looked interested and in the final 2 months actually figured out what it was to be a blue and to play for City, wanted to do well, gave for the cause and looked like he was part of a team rather than petulant kid having a strop all the time. His talent is undoubted, his arrogance is bigger than Jupiter but my god is he a fantastic guy to have in your team

And finally when it really really mattered he put in a man of the match performance and proclaimed to have been shit all season on live telly

How can you not love the guy!?

Oh and he has one of the greatest songs ever sung by City fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.