Just watch this guy shine this season

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
baldybouncer said:
Am I stating the bleedin' obvious here. Any old road, here goes!

From a previous post re Balotelli ...

... "He could be a real gem, or he could turn out to be a serial killer"

I think damocles put it perfectly in his balotelli thread, this kid could be the stand out striker in world football in two years, he is immense but one has to be guarded, theres no doubting he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic but that just makes him more appealing to me...... i can see him ripping the arse out the prem, he's made for it and i have dreams of him going crazy at OT, ripping his shirt off, jumping in the strerford end and ripping down that fucking banner, whilst headbutting a few rags on his way.

nothing changed from when i posted this 12 months ago -was half right (O:

All the makings to be a cult hero, except he's really talented. Has me in stitches whenever i read about his latest exploits. Somebody had it spot on earlier when they said "Marmite." He definitely splits opinion but I, for one, love him.

Get Aguero in and with them two, Silva and Johnson; that's a quality forward line.

He's the sort of player that will have people that don't support City watching our matches in the hope that he is playing. I quite often watch Barca just to see Messi and I even used to watch the rags when they were on T.V to watch Ronaldo play. He is something special and his average of either a goal or a booking per game is testament to just how much of an exciting player he is to watch.

Not doubting his ability but i get irritated watching him. Last night showed he hasnt curbed his petulance. The refs will have him marked even before he steps onto the pitch. TBH Im expecting more of the same this season some good and some bad moments.

Paul Merson said:
All the makings to be a cult hero, except he's really talented. Has me in stitches whenever i read about his latest exploits. Somebody had it spot on earlier when they said "Marmite." He definitely splits opinion but I, for one, love him.

Get Aguero in and with them two, Silva and Johnson; that's a quality forward line.

Are you actually Paul Merson? Fucking hell, good luck on here mate.

It's time the lad started to behave like a man and not like a child. If he continues the way he is he will end up ruining his football career. Maybe there is a way to make him grow up, take him on a day trip to Strangeways prison and tell him if he dosen't start to behave himself this is where he'll end up staying for a couple of yrs behind these bars.

TBooksbluearmy said:
It's time the lad started to behave like a man and not like a child. If he continues the way he is he will end up ruining his football career. Maybe there is a way to make him grow up, take him on a day trip to Strangeways prison and tell him if he dosen't start to behave himself this is where he'll end up staying for a couple of yrs behind these bars.

bullshit

TBooksbluearmy said:
What the hell are you going on about? I don't think he's broken any laws other than parking wherever he wants

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.