Just when you think it can't get any more bent...

Is there a ref that nobody on here would moan about? With Pep we won't need to be relying on referees

Is there a ref that nobody on here would moan about? With Pep we won't need to be relying on referees
Well we've provided plenty of examples as to why this particular ref isn't highly thought of. Do you have anything to say about any of that or are you struggling to type with your hands covering your eyes.

I hope for your sake we see the European Twattenberg and not Hollywood Twattenberg,knowing he's being seen by billions on tele so he'll make some ridiculously stupid decision to keep the camera on him. Ala Chavs v spuds last season.

Personally I think Attwell, East, Friend, Marriner, Madley, Jones, Mason, Moss, Oliver, Pawson, Probert, Swarsbruck, Taylor and Atkinson are worse refs. I dont know enough about Scott and Tierney they are new, but I think Clattenburg and Dean are the best 2 refs, but considering the shower they compared to that doesnt say much.

How Jones refs even a sunday pub league mystifies me.
I agree with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.