Just when you think it can't get any more bent...

Ahhhh
Finally
The voice of reason
Fuck em
Come on City

Agreed. We cannot blame the ref before we have even played and before we have lost. Ffs come on city!

I agree he is a twat but he has reffed the World Cup final and champions league therefore as it's the biggest game in the prem to date he is going to get it.

I don't like his snide chats with shrek but otherwise I will pass judgement after the game.

Agreed. We cannot blame the ref before we have even played and before we have lost. Ffs come on city!

I agree he is a twat but he has reffed the World Cup final and champions league therefore as it's the biggest game in the prem to date he is going to get it.

I don't like his snide chats with shrek but otherwise I will pass judgement after the game.
I think the whole point is we know he's a good ref. In fact most of us have said he's one of the best in the business. We've also gone through a long list of games involving us where his decisions have bordered on insane, mostly with us being on the receiving end.

I don't need to wait until after the game to pass judgement. His last 4 seasons are evidence enough.

i said it before the derby going to end up 5.0 to united and Rashford will score the 5th
(well its been on show for the last couple of months by skysports and the beckham skys advert) did you lot miss it hahahahhaha

The problem with this appointment for me, is the last time he reffed us, he gave that fucking guess of a penalty.
It's still raw and this two weeks after the club thought we were hard done by. Are the Premier League taking the piss ?

The reds have improved
So have we (more so imo)
Should be a good match
The best team will win
3-1 City

I think the whole point is we know he's a good ref. In fact most of us have said he's one of the best in the business. We've also gone through a long list of games involving us where his decisions have bordered on insane, mostly with us being on the receiving end.

I don't need to wait until after the game to pass judgement. His last 4 seasons are evidence enough.

So why's he doing it. I've asked you before I think and got no response

Why since the 6-1 is he reffing our games diferent

Is it him being poor
Or is it coming down from above telling him to stop us?

Am I a rag as well?? Seriously look at the elite refs panel (I listed them on the previous page) its a whos who of shite refs, with Clattenburg and Dean
I'm with @Paul Lake's Left Knee on this - Clattenberg is either bent or incompetent. If he's bent which I believe then the day really depends upon how his Thai friends want to happen. Apart from Dean the rest of the refs list is a total catalogue of shite - I'd rather (reluctantly) see Clattenberg ref than Mason, East, Rag Taylor etc...

So why's he doing it. I've asked you before I think and got no response

Why since the 6-1 is he reffing our games diferent

Is it him being poor
Or is it coming down from above telling him to stop us?
I did answer. I told you I don't know. I'm not sure why you'd think I would know. He's human, humans are flawed.

i said it before the derby going to end up 5.0 to united and Rashford will score the 5th
(well its been on show for the last couple of months by skysports and the beckham skys advert) did you lot miss it hahahahhaha
haha think that advert was meaning Rashford scored his 5th goal in the league. If it makes you feel better I had a dream that Delph scored an overhead kick and we won 4-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.