Just when you think it can't get any more bent...

Hope this will be the tipping point for our owners and legal challenges with happen. Money earned on past glories FFS

It says want to so i think it's not done yet but the intent is there for a stitch up
is been in the offing for a while, along with champions league games on friday and saturday nights. To me it makes a farce of a competition even more farcical , they are just pissed off that we earned more money under their own system than the "big" european clubs. So what do they do, change the fucking rules again. Im more and more disillusioned by the whole champions league as a whole, they want it as a closed shop, and god forbid any team that dares to challenge that, be it us , PSG or anyone else who allegedly have no 'istory.

If that happens its time for an alternative european competition with more money for the winners than champs league

If we don't fight this one through the courts then we might as well give up altogether. I'm totally pissed off now.

So after trying to clip our spending with foul financial play, they now want to reward the unregulated spending of the so called big clubs previous 30 years. Come on HRH Mansour, own these cunts and teach them a lesson.
We have been made mugs of by actually lifting the profile of the biggest cheats of UK football, Stretford Rangers. How do we stop all the truth coming out and raise our profile, their plan, get Pep,
shit we didn't get Pep. SO lets further compromise our ugliness by bringing in the eye gouger and anti football twat, oh it would be a good idea to follow City around Asia next year, arrange a friendly and see if we can piggy back on what they're doing, oh oh and get onto the F.A.to arrange some soft opening fixtures while we build on the momentum fed to the gutter press about our heritage, how Champions league is so unfair and put as much pressure on Pep as possible about our biggest game of the last 7 years, and don't forget to mention the trophies (illegitimately funding the referees ass in the process) and poisoning kids. Scrub that last one.
Oh yeah, and lets make a record bid for a player who everyone wanted at 40-50M but no one wanted after that figure, hell we didn't want him when he cost nowt.

What? were still behind those blues, jeez get onto Gill, he must have been working on that plan and have something by now, I know don't forget the money we spent on all those trophies that went unpunished and is responsible for the state of the game as we know it, get Rooney back as captain of Engerlund as well, I know he's overated and been fucked for years but he still has 3 yrs left on his contract at 300k a week. One of the papers broke rank sir, pah bring in Sky to wash over it.
Come on HRH, buy out Sky the truth is out there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.