Just when you think it can't get any more bent...

Fantastic work as always .
Thanks. Actually that statement I made about Dowd and Foy wasn't quite true. They're the best of the ones that have done 10 or more of our games. Neil Swarbrick & Stuart Attwell have done 4 & 3 of our games respectively and we've not dropped a point in any of those 7 games.

I'm going to do this for all the big clubs and see if there's any patterns.

Thanks. Actually that statement I made about Dowd and Foy wasn't quite true. They're the best of the ones that have done 10 or more of our games. Neil Swarbrick & Stuart Attwell have done 4 & 3 of our games respectively and we've not dropped a point in any of those 7 games.

How many of those games were "big" games?

That would be awesome . Your detailed work is alway informative and interesting to read.
Keep up the good work.

Wish there was a like function on here :-)
I just hope if anything happens the club raise this with the FA & PGMOL as some of the bias shown by the stats never mind the incidents that back these up are beyond a joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.