Justice doesn't exists in this country

always been like that, always will be.

To murder someone these days it's 15 years and out in 12 for good behaviour, the country is a joke.

I don't care what anyone says, if someone murders someone in cold blood then hanging is the punishment.

Long ago gave up on Dibble. Only interested in stats and 'community relations'. Get your own justice, insist on a jury trial and take your chance on the real people doing the right thing. The legal and social work mafia have a vested interest in keeping their serial scum bucket clients on the streets, making more work be more money for them

Newlunar said:
ElanJo said:
I'm going to head up a Bluemoon League of Vigilantes.

To apply all you have to do is come up with your own Superhero name and costume.

I'm Sniderman- I have a costume from Taiwan off e- bay. 'Fuck off I know Karate'. Will be the last thing felons will hear. Am I in?

Let me check the Government regulations concerning superhero costumes and I'll get back to you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.