Justice doesn't exists in this country

scowy68 said:
Justice doesn't exist.

I think the victim of this particulair assault would agree with you there.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whitehaven-news.co.uk/news/rl_star_spared_jail_sentence_for_taxi_rank_attack_1_669467?referrerPath=home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whitehaven-news.co.uk/news/r ... rPath=home</a>

Sickening

Timmmmahhhh said:
I have a few questions....

1 - eye transplants? can this even happen?

Thats already been answered for you.

Timmmmahhhh said:
2 - your brother couldn't see who was banging on the car window (no more than say 6 inches away) as his eye sight was that poor? yet moments later he is out the car giving some bloke a shoeing? with eye sight that bad its lucky he didn't catch a innocent shopper walking past...

He needs an eye transplant thats how bad his eyesight is.

Timmmmahhhh said:
3 - when this bloke was on the floor and your brother was kicking him, did you dad genuinely believe he was defending his family by kicking a man while he was down?

Ask your dad what he would do if you had been mugged by some scum bag and scared to go out for nearly a year. A scum bag thats threatend to burn your house down and to kill your grand children and the rest of your familly. A scum bag btw that has left you half blind and in need of an eye transplant.

Challenger1978 said:

I meant how did he see where this guy was if he couldnt even see out the window?

How did he open the door? Did he miss the handle and fumble about?

Timmmmahhhh said:
Challenger1978 said:

I meant how did he see where this guy was if he couldnt even see out the window?

Mate your being a dick, the op is obviously upset, and rightly so, over his brother. I would advise you to go and wind someone else up.

I remember just before Christmas '08 me and my mate got mugged by a gang of lads who actually decided to follow us from somewhere they'd obviously spotted us, and therefore attack from behind. They demanded my stuff and I simply said no, so I got a few punches to my face (though they didn't hurt because the guy who did them was a bit of a porker!). Then when I gave them everything I got hit in the face again! Luckily it happened near my house so we rang the police, they were caught and mirculously I got all my stuff back.

Absolute fucking cowards though. They ran like the wind once they had our things and if it was just one or two of them we'd walked past they wouldn't have even looked at us. The idea of a fair fight, or the victim having a slight advantage instills fear into them, so they have to attack in large groups, complete scum. They also had their faces covered, point proven.

I'm no Daily Mail reader who would brand a policeman as incompetent for refusing to shoot someone on the spot for littering, but I'm all for vigilante justice. Innocent, hardworking people need to have power back from the twats who got people like me and the OP. Something must be done to rid the streets of these people who could be branded as no more than useless, trampy wastes of space.

smudgedj said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

Mate your being a dick, the op is obviously upset, and rightly so, over his brother. I would advise you to go and wind someone else up.

No need for personal insults is there? I'm not winding anyone up, merely asking questions from a neutral perespective!!

Revol said:
I remember just before Christmas '08 me and my mate got mugged by a gang of lads who actually decided to follow us from somewhere they'd obviously spotted us, and therefore attack from behind. They demanded my stuff and I simply said no, so I got a few punches to my face (though they didn't hurt because the guy who did them was a bit of a porker!). Then when I gave them everything I got hit in the face again! Luckily it happened near my house so we rang the police, they were caught and mirculously I got all my stuff back.

Absolute fucking cowards though. They ran like the wind once they had our things and if it was just one or two of them we'd walked past they wouldn't have even looked at us. The idea of a fair fight, or the victim having a slight advantage instills fear into them, so they have to attack in large groups, complete scum. They also had their faces covered, point proven.

I'm no Daily Mail reader who would brand a policeman as incompetent for refusing to shoot someone on the spot for littering, but I'm all for vigilante justice. Innocent, hardworking people need to have power back from the twats who got people like me and the OP. Something must be done to rid the streets of these people who could be branded as no more than useless, trampy wastes of space.

I'm going to head up a Bluemoon League of Vigilantes.

To apply all you have to do is come up with your own Superhero name and costume.

Revol said:

Somthing needs doing alright, theres scum everywhere and the system just doesn't seem able to sort it out.

ElanJo said:
Revol said:

I'm going to head up a Bluemoon League of Vigilantes.

To apply all you have to do is come up with your own Superhero name and costume.

I'm Sniderman- I have a costume from Taiwan off e- bay. 'Fuck off I know Karate'. Will be the last thing felons will hear. Am I in?

Thats quite a harrowing story, terrible for your brother. Can't we just round up all the scrotes in society and turn them into animal feed? They contribute nothing, and cause innocent everyday folk alot of bother for no reason. Any one remember that story about that incident in St. Austell in Cornwall, where a 38 year old man, with learning difficulties, was tormented by a gang and led to a viaduct, where they made him hang and stepped on his fingers until he fell to his death. These things sicken me, there are some evil scum out there, who would stab you for a thrill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.