Justin Trudeau

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Stuuuuuu, 19 Sep 2019.

1. Barcon

Barcon

I really don't pay much attention to what any of them are up to usually mate (probably because I'm not a citizen so can't vote.
    He's a smarmy looking cunt though and speaks french so he can fuck off. : ) They're all lying scum as far as I'm concerned.
    The reference to his mum is from the stones tune 'respectable', supposedly about Maggie.

2. Brightwells left peg

Brightwells left peg

Back in Blighty...just in time for Brexit
    I never used to pay much attention, but Justin's negative affect on a country is more tangible than any I've ever seen. The blackface thing couldn't have happened to a more deserving hypocrite. The fact that he's blaming it on his privileged upbringing should make 99% of people do little vomits in their mouth.

I didn't know about the stones thing...that's gotta hurt. I like it.

3. mikemcfc

mikemcfc

Team supported:
    CTID
    the pic is on google images, if you search it right.

there was also a picture iicr with Jagger and Richards, "He looks like you", "No, he looks like you mate" that i couldn't find.

Last edited: 21 Sep 2019
  4. Stuuuuuu

Stuuuuuu

Thanks for all the comments everyone. Nobody has yet explained exactly why this is seen as racist though. In what way does it cause offence (to some people)?

5. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

I had a mate I used to work with whose Dad was Jamaican and he said his Dad whacked him across the back of the head when he heard him use the N word to another mate once. Said his Dad hated the word and couldn’t understand why younger black lads used it.

Indaparkside likes this.
  6. mccity

mccity

It's generally got something to do with the fact that it has a centuries old history of being used as a means to take the piss out of black people (not entirely of course but enough so). So even if it's not meant maliciously, it's something that can be considered representative of what is a symbol for hundreds of years worth of racism.

It's kind of like dressing up as a Nazi for a fancy dress party. You might mean nothing offensive by it, but it's just one of things that has too much negative connotation to it to bother doing.

You might be able to get away with it if you're doing this sort of thing in a very clever and ironic/parodying kind of way, but in this case that doesn't seem to apply.

Stuuuuuu likes this.