Juve want bob

carlosthejackal said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
When Manicini arrived we were having to score 3 goals in a game just to get a draw. He had to try to get us into the top 4 with another man's players and he had the likes of Bellamy undermining him at every opportunity. Firefighting...
You mean the likes of Kompany, De Jong, Barry, Tevez, Given and Bellamy playing some of the best football of his career. It was hardly a weak hand he was dealt.
And if the players feel resentful towards him after what happened to Hughes? (And I might add the first two players you mention have added about 15% to their game under Mancini. Barry is poor, Given has been replaced as not good enough, Bellamy sent elsewhere to cause trouble and Tevez only stopped undermining him when the club told him to half way through this season.)

Damocles said:
strongbowholic said:
The trouble with this place is therer are far too many rags masquerading as Blues and far too many armchair wallahs.

I may be sorry to ask this, strongbowholic, but what's a wallah?
An armchair wallah; the rags have loads of them. They watch the game from the comfort of an armchair and then brains loaded with cliche after hackenyed cliche courtesy of crap pundits, come onto forums and regurgitate that same crap.

I've also realised that 'wallah' may have been inappropriate given the possible connotations that could be derived from its origins, so apologies!

Maybe I should have just said twats?

de niro said:
ICT-Tam said:
Surely you can see its not as simple as that? As it stands we're "pissing" 4th and are on course to win a cup. What is there to complain about? Not playing nice football? Spuds have a similar goal difference to us because they concede so many. Our defence is the best its been in my lifetime. Give him some support for fuck sake.

do i go to the games?
yes.
do i cheer the team throughout?
yes
do i defend my team when a rag or other belittle them?
yes.
have i done this for 45 years?
yes.
do i wear blue tinted specs?
no.

so if you dont mind i'll rebuke your comment to "give him some support ffs" cos manchester city mean a lot more to me than roberto mancini and if he by his management is throwing away a chance to end 35 fucking years of pain and embarrassment i'll fucking say so.

no response? no?

lets dispell this myth that people who dare criticise mancini arent 'real' fans or supporting the club throughout.

its strange enough that the mancini outers got our tickets the 1st few days they were out, whilst the ones telling us to 'support our club' are just getting them now or still waiting

de niro said:
ICT-Tam said:
Surely you can see its not as simple as that? As it stands we're "pissing" 4th and are on course to win a cup. What is there to complain about? Not playing nice football? Spuds have a similar goal difference to us because they concede so many. Our defence is the best its been in my lifetime. Give him some support for fuck sake.

do i go to the games?
yes.
do i cheer the team throughout?
yes
do i defend my team when a rag or other belittle them?
yes.
have i done this for 45 years?
yes.
do i wear blue tinted specs?
no.

so if you dont mind i'll rebuke your comment to "give him some support ffs" cos manchester city mean a lot more to me than roberto mancini and if he by his management is throwing away a chance to end 35 fucking years of pain and embarrassment i'll fucking say so.
Well motherfucking said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.