Juve want bob

de niro said:
ono said:
You do realise that Inter had won fuck all for over 10 years before bobby went there? You do also realise that the first time they won the league, they did so by an absolute landslide rendering the points deductions absolutely pointless. They won 17 games in a row and finished on 90odd points (iirc). Juventus had been relegated, but how are you going to stop a team which wins 17 league games in a row?

He did fine with Inter. He's doing fine with us. It's not pretty, but we've been in and around the top3 all season. He's pretty much mirroring what he achieved at Inter. We just need patience.

he's not doing fine though, with this squad we should piss 4th and win a cup.

Surely you can see its not as simple as that? As it stands we're "pissing" 4th and are on course to win a cup. What is there to complain about? Not playing nice football? Spuds have a similar goal difference to us because they concede so many. Our defence is the best its been in my lifetime. Give him some support for fuck sake.

ICT-Tam said:
de niro said:

Surely you can see its not as simple as that? As it stands we're "pissing" 4th and are on course to win a cup. What is there to complain about? Not playing nice football? Spuds have a similar goal difference to us because they concede so many. Our defence is the best its been in my lifetime. Give him some support for fuck sake.
how are we pissing forth

ICT-Tam said:
de niro said:

do i go to the games?
yes.
do i cheer the team throughout?
yes
do i defend my team when a rag or other belittle them?
yes.
have i done this for 45 years?
yes.
do i wear blue tinted specs?
no.

so if you dont mind i'll rebuke your comment to "give him some support ffs" cos manchester city mean a lot more to me than roberto mancini and if he by his management is throwing away a chance to end 35 fucking years of pain and embarrassment i'll fucking say so.

Totally agree !
cool cat said:
So Roberto has been in the job a little over 17 months and a section of our support want him out ?
I think it's quite embarrassing really just shows how little football knowledge these fans have . The mans come in under difficult circumstances and turned us into a professional outfit who are defensively solid and hard to beat . We are in an FACup semi and sitting fourth in the league with a great chance of champions league football yet it still not good enough . If people cared to look at the bigger picture they may be able to see that he has been brought in to build a solid base/platform for us to be very successful in future years to come .
The man is a born winner who with time will turn our club onto a winning club .
Give the guy a break and a real chance ffs

We are moving forward step by step. Mancini is rated very high as an manager and player, He is one of the best managers in the world.

Give him time. Didin't he say that he wants to build a dynasty? Let him do it at City. Im sure after a few years he will be rated among us very highly.

moomba said:
bobmcfc said:
if mancini gets 4th he will stay. hope everyones happy with that

I'll be happy with that, but the bar will be raised again next season.

id be happy with 4th as well this season but at you say moomba the bar will be raised but with a champs league place we would again be able to strengthen our squad with even better quality players....(not that many but in one or two positions)

Happy Feet said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
He was 'firefighting' when he first came. This is his first full season in our league and I reckon that should be enough for him to finally settle on the best way to go about things over here. What with all the cup competitions to juggle, the type of teams we play, recovery times, what works and what doesn't in terms of formations and style of play, etc.

Firefighting????????????????????????
When Manicini arrived we were having to score 3 goals in a game just to get a draw. He had to try to get us into the top 4 with another man's players and he had the likes of Bellamy undermining him at every opportunity. Firefighting...

Happy Feet said:
When Manicini arrived we were having to score 3 goals in a game just to get a draw. He had to try to get us into the top 4 with another man's players and he had the likes of Bellamy undermining him at every opportunity. Firefighting...
You mean the likes of Kompany, De Jong, Barry, Tevez, Given and Bellamy playing some of the best football of his career. It was hardly a weak hand he was dealt.

Happy Feet said:

Must of been hard coming to a new club and to be given 150 Mill to spend?

He knew what he was signing up for don't make it sound like a chore, especially when most managers would love to be in his position.

Happy Feet said:
I,d agree with that thing was when he arrived we always looked capable of scoring the three goals now we're lucky if we have three shots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.