Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

1. Seat planner doesn't work on a iPAD.
2. Ticket website still won't save my debit card details.
I had the same problem with credit card details. They needed updating. Apparently they are there even though it looks blank!

Went through town tonight. Saw a couple of those LCD street displays one advertising season tickets and the other advertising the Juve game. I think it was a caption of Vinny saying this is what it was all for.

And don't get me started on those 93:20 tickets in Block 210. 4 rows at the back of the block coming up at £80 a ticket. Fuck off City[/QUOTE]
I am a season card holder in block 210 - tried for a ticket in my seat but told couldn't have one so got me and my son one in 242. Then city called to offer me my seat for £80 and the young one for £50! Do they think we are stupid?

Got one for me and junior,had been waiting til last minute but £35.00 for a 1 adult one junior is a great price,Hope we get 50k crowd

Just got paper tickets through in the post (I am season ticket holder in 93:20) anyone know what that's all about ? - why wouldn't they just update season cards ????

just got three tickets in block east stand 305 , appear to be selling well , reckon it will be over 50k on the night , any locals have info on mancunian way , is it still causing major problems ? Need to collect paper tickets before the match , so need to there early doors.

Just been on the ticket site, a lot were getting snapped up before my eyes. Seems to have been a bit of a late surge in interest which is promising. Still impossible to predict though, the planner changes on a near daily basis, it could be 30k or it could be 50k. I guess well just see on Tuesday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.