Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

Just got paper tickets through in the post (I am season ticket holder in 93:20) anyone know what that's all about ? - why wouldn't they just update season cards ????

Same here, can only assume that as they are classed as Premium seating paper tickets are sent out. I am going to take both with me.

just got three tickets in block east stand 305 , appear to be selling well , reckon it will be over 50k on the night , any locals have info on mancunian way , is it still causing major problems ? Need to collect paper tickets before the match , so need to there early doors.
Mancunian way is still down to single file traffic both sides so give yourself an extra hours travelling time or avoid altogether . Personally I nip through Hulme/Ardwick to avoid the hold up. It will be cuntish around Gt Ancoats St after the match!

Came off all the cup schemes this season for financial purposes. Purely for the fact that I didn't have any more direct debits on top of the season ticket, with the intention of getting tickets for the game closer to the time.
Went on the seat planner to get a ticket the other night, Tuesday I think it was and they didn't have that much availability So was gonna leave it until closer to the game.
Wednesday morning went back on by chance and there was more seats available. In fact pretty much the whole of block 227 was empty, so bought one in there.
Row A block 227.

Isn't that classed as corporate??

Came off all the cup schemes this season for financial purposes. Purely for the fact that I didn't have any more direct debits on top of the season ticket, with the intention of getting tickets for the game closer to the time.
Went on the seat planner to get a ticket the other night, Tuesday I think it was and they didn't have that much availability So was gonna leave it until closer to the game.
Wednesday morning went back on by chance and there was more seats available. In fact pretty much the whole of block 227 was empty, so bought one in there.
Row A block 227.

Isn't that classed as corporate??
I think just 224/225/226.

I'm in 226 due to continued cock ups and the hospitality bumf says it's those blocks but can they be trusted..?

Bought 3 in 303 for the family tonight, was one of the few blocks that offered 3 together. Three together in 304, 305, 306 were all right towards the very back of the block.

Not sure if that will help anyone work out the attendance but I got a few more to the gate.

Will be my sister's first game as well! So I'm happy with that. She was unsure of going but I convinced her she'd enjoy it.

Hope it's a good 'un.

2 of my lads cant make it(ones 18)so taking my 14 year old.....and his 2 red mates(never give up converting).....got paper tickets on Saturday after ordering Thursday.Excellent service City.

Looks like a poor turnout from Juve on the planner but I would think over 50k attendance,hope so as City could do no more on pricing....well done Dunney taking your sister,great opportunity to do this for Blues who cant go all the time.

unless they are holding blocks back on the colin bell side only block 306 has multiple seats and they are on the back 3 three rows

mostly single seats left in the other available blocks which isn't many

could be close to 50,000?

Pretty sure they haven't had the 3rd tier on sale online at all. I assume if I go down to the TO they'll sell me a couple up there?
I understand the reasons for it, but it pisses me off not being able to buy up there online.
Saturday morning they had 303 on the planner, but I went down to the TO as I would've had to pick up the GF's ticket on the night (too late to post). Sold a me a couple in 329, row B, pretty happy. I'd still prefer it if I could have bought where I wanted to sit online though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.