Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

Just been online buying a couple of tickets for a mate. Looks like about 40,000 for Juve and probable full house for West Ham.

High time we started doing an automatic cup scheme for the Champions League. Too many unappreciative fuckers who can't be arsed coming out to see the greatest club in the land playing in the most prestigious competition in the world.

It might infuriate a few of our fans but it's definitely the right way to go

I just bought two in the EL3 i don't get to go much anymore as im a restaurant manager, but it's City vs Juventus.....Will always get me excited anyway.....

High time we started doing an automatic cup scheme for the Champions League. Too many unappreciative fuckers who can't be arsed coming out to see the greatest club in the land playing in the most prestigious competition in the world.

Give over. Watching a football team is not a duty with a code of conduct. If someone wants to watch it on the telly it's up to them. Grow up.

I disagree completely - forcing season ticket holders to buy tickets for matches that they might not be able to attend is out of order IMO. I'll be disappointed if the club ever goes down that route - when you buy a season ticket your only commitment should be to the league games. Cup games should always be optional.

Put your dummy back in

Just been online buying a couple of tickets for a mate. Looks like about 40,000 for Juve and probable full house for West Ham.

Unless there is some huge ticket coverup going on, they must have sold more than 45k already. If there were 500 empty seats in all the green blocks plus everything we can't see on cb level 3, that's 14 blocks, it would only amount to 7k empty. Less than 1k available in the rest of the ground we can see, maybe half that.

Probably is,if you pay mummy £20 a week keep.

Unless there is some huge ticket coverup going on, they must have sold more than 45k already. If there were 500 empty seats in all the green blocks plus everything we can't see on cb level 3, that's 14 blocks, it would only amount to 7k empty. Less than 1k available in the rest of the ground we can see, maybe half that.

You can roughly judge how many are sold by seeing how many are unsold in each block which is displayed as for sale. So if you look at the top tier so far it's 2/3 empty. It's not as easy to judge now we have extra capacity but I'm basing my 40K guess on that, rather what is displayed as unavailable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.