Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

You can roughly judge how many are sold by seeing how many are unsold in each block which is displayed as for sale. So if you look at the top tier so far it's 2/3 empty. It's not as easy to judge now we have extra capacity but I'm basing my 40K guess on that, rather what is displayed as unavailable.
It looks more 2/3 full to me, what I am unsure about is whether the south 3rd tier is sold out or hasn't been put on sale, that for me would be the difference between a 40,000 and 46,000 attendance.

It looks more 2/3 full to me, what I am unsure about is whether the south 3rd tier is sold out or hasn't been put on sale, that for me would be the difference between a 40,000 and 46,000 attendance.
I rang up yesterday and got the last seat available in block 317 if that helps you seat counters?

High time we started doing an automatic cup scheme for the Champions League. Too many unappreciative fuckers who can't be arsed coming out to see the greatest club in the land playing in the most prestigious competition in the world.

It might infuriate a few of our fans but it's definitely the right way to go
Could you ask them to play on a Saturday and me and the kids will be there .

I rang up yesterday and got the last seat available in block 317 if that helps you seat counters?
Every titbit helps us seat counters,speaking of which our head seat counter worsleyweb is very quiet at the moment.
And with that info I'm going to nail my colours to an attendance of 47,652

Weird one this, there seems to be a lot of interest in the game from City fans but it hasn't quite translated into tickets sold. I think the ticket prices are an improvement, but If you skipped £45 CL tickets to afford your Seasoncard, you're not going to come flooding back for £30/35 tickets

Every titbit helps us seat counters,speaking of which our head seat counter worsleyweb is very quiet at the moment.
And with that info I'm going to nail my colours to an attendance of 47,652

Apologies - had some chaffing issues and not been at my best! I am not a champions league counter myself about to start on the West Ham Game.

SSL3 went on initial sale and stayed up a while but disappeared from the planner a few days ago about 2/3 sold. Obviously the club has continued to sell tickets their by phone/in person. 313 and 314 will be empty though if Juventus are only taking the L1 away end, those blocks were never on sale

Apologies - had some chaffing issues and not been at my best! I am not a champions league counter myself about to start on the West Ham Game.
Bad time to start as I think it's 7 days before the ticket exchange tickets start to appear. Vasolene is your best friend in a chaffing situation.

It will be neither because of the Cl Scheme: every one on the CL scheme has their usual seats but they are not on online sales, like the Colin Bell Top Tier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.