Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

You can roughly judge how many are sold by seeing how many are unsold in each block which is displayed as for sale. So if you look at the top tier so far it's 2/3 empty. It's not as easy to judge now we have extra capacity but I'm basing my 40K guess on that, rather what is displayed as unavailable.

That's what I was looking at mate. It looks 2/3 full in East level 3 to me rather than 2/3 empty. 302 has now gone red for instance.

I roughly estimated about 300 seats in the least populated one, 307 for example. I was making an ott estimate of 500 empty seats per block in most of level 3, both sides, to guess at 45k sold.

Unless cb3 is selling horrifically it's looking like a big crowd to me.

Can anyone please advise?

I've just booked a ticket for the youth game vs Juventus at 5pm tomorrow evening at the Academy Stadium. Apparently its a paper ticket I have to collect from the Ticket Office.

Does the Academy Stadium have its own ticket office ? I tried checking the official site but that part hasn't been updated for a while - it says the stadium is still being built!!

That's what I was looking at mate. It looks 2/3 full in East level 3 to me rather than 2/3 empty. 302 has now gone red for instance.

I roughly estimated about 300 seats in the least populated one, 307 for example. I was making an ott estimate of 500 empty seats per block in most of level 3, both sides, to guess at 45k sold.

Unless cb3 is selling horrifically it's looking like a big crowd to me.

Fair enough fella. Can't say I'm greatly worried about it but it's good to see our attendances improving all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.