Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

I work for Manchester Met uni and we had some N Stand andEL3 tickets made available . (We have links with the club)
As my ST seat had already been sold I got one in EL3
So are we doing extra cheap seats for spotty students again but charging regular fans 'full price' again....

Already a farce these ticket sales. I genuinely don't think who ever operates that site has a clue what they are doing. We've now got blocks in the East stand and South Stand lower that either weren't showing yesterday or were showing very limited availability, showing as good availability. Clicking on any of the available blocks will show you there tons of tickets left in those alone.

And don't get me started on those 93:20 tickets in Block 210. 4 rows at the back of the block coming up at £80 a ticket. Fuck off City

There are absolutely loads of tickets left for this game. I'd estimate a 40-45,000 crowd.

I think those figures you quote Dave are spot on, the third tiers are not showing because they want to fill the lower tiers first. There are loads left, a lot of season ticket holders for whatever reason don't bother with CL games and we don't have enough day trippers/ casual fans to take the slack.

I think those figures you quote Dave are spot on, the third tiers are not showing because they want to fill the lower tiers first. There are loads left, a lot of season ticket holders for whatever reason don't bother with CL games and we don't have enough day trippers/ casual fans to take the slack.

That's correct, fella. It's on the telly, it's not a do-or-die and there's this small-minded refusal to engage with the Champions League amongst some fans. The number of casual fans is going up all the time and some will turn out for this, but it isn't that high-profile a fixture, being the first group game. It's no big deal that it won't be anything like a capacity crowd. There will be much bigger nights as the turnament progresses.

looking forward to this game, it's my first champions league game so hoping for a classic that will be talked about for a hundred years :D :D

That's correct, fella. It's on the telly, it's not a do-or-die and there's this small-minded refusal to engage with the Champions League amongst some fans. The number of casual fans is going up all the time and some will turn out for this, but it isn't that high-profile a fixture, being the first group game. It's no big deal that it won't be anything like a capacity crowd. There will be much bigger nights as the turnament progresses.
It will give the rag knob heads something to talk about other than how shit their team is and how their dick of a manager has fallen out with van Perdue, Valdes, de gea, falcao, di Maria etc

Club made rod for own back here.prices ok for this one but over last 5 years priced the champions league games too high. Then when they struggled to sell out they gave away 20 odd thousand free tickets v moscow which half the recipients didnt even use.

As a result the message to fans from that is there is simply no reason to join the champions league cup scheme when they will just dish out freebies anyway.

Club made rod for own back here.prices ok for this one but over last 5 years priced the champions league games too high. Then when they struggled to sell out they gave away 20 odd thousand free tickets v moscow which half the recipients didnt even use.

As a result the message to fans from that is there is simply no reason to join the champions league cup scheme when they will just dish out freebies anyway.

Forget the past....City have done well with the pricing for this game. It is disappointing that some fans are seemingly not bothered to turn up for this. Let's wait and see what happens first.

We now have a front 6 of incredible quality and I, for one, cannot wait to see what they do against Juventus...come on City!!!!!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.