Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

I do not think its the pricing but a bit of apathy from the fans and also the logistics of two games in a week at home.

For fans, such as myself, who live 230 miles away. Heading up for Juventus, returning home and repeating for West Ham is a significant undertaking and of course the West Ham tickets have already been purchased via season cards etc. so I can understand why those games are favoured.

For me I have bitten the bullet and taken the four days off so I can stay with family in Manchester. I can understand why others who live away or do not have family to stay with give this match a swerve.

Glory Seeker.

Really disappointing getting such a low crowd for this! I still think for as many genuine reasons for people not going there are equally as many who just can't be arsed.

There's people who would rather pay £56 to watch us against Watford than £30 to watch us against last years European cup finalist and that is a mindset i'll never understand.

I know it was slightly cheaper but we got a bigger crowd for Newcastle In the early stages of the League cup than Roma in the CL

Really disappointing getting such a low crowd for this! I still think for as many genuine reasons for people not going there are equally as many who just can't be arsed.

There's people who would rather pay £56 to watch us against Watford than £30 to watch us against last years European cup finalist and that is a mindset i'll never understand.
I'd guess there'll be just as many if not more people who have chosen to pay £30 to watch Juve than £56 to watch Watford.

The crowd for Watford was about 53,000 of which 40,000 were season tickets holders. So 13,000 people paid £56 for a ticket for the game. I'd be surprised if there are more than 25,000 people on the cup scheme so if the attendance against Juve is 38,000 or more, then more people have chosen to buy a ticket for the Juve game.

I'd guess there'll be just as many if not more people who have chosen to pay £30 to watch Juve than £56 to watch Watford.

The crowd for Watford was about 53,000 of which 40,000 were season tickets holders. So 13,000 people paid £56 for a ticket for the game. I'd be surprised if there are more than 25,000 people on the cup scheme so if the attendance against Juve is 38,000 or more, then more people have chosen to buy a ticket for the Juve game.

It would be interesting to know how many are on the various cup schemes, the club always reveal the number of season ticket holders but never the numbers on the cup schemes. I do remember the CL games last year and the amount of St holders around me who weren't there was considerable, they could be sat somewhere different to their normal seat to be fair but still the numbers not bothering for a variety of reasons seem to be pretty big.

I didn't understand why people were so lofty in their praise for £30-£35 tickets.

Early cup fixtures have always been a problem for us with turn out. With an extended capacity and the yearly increase on season ticket prices selling out was always going to be an issue without cheap tickets. The yearly increases to season tickets have meant a lot of blues have had have to cut back on cup ties to make up the short fall, I know a couple of blues who've dropped the cup scheme for this very reason.

Then you have the £80 tickets and above in the likes of Joe's and 93:20.

We're not a United or Liverpool who have decades worth of plastic supporters and gloryhunters who'll pick up the tab when the core support is struggling.

Our core support can only be stretched so much.

£30-£35 is reasonable, but it's not exceptional unless you've been brow beaten into thinking circa £50 is normal.

I'm disappointed it won't be a sell out, but I'm not surprised. Can't see how anyone can be given the expansion and the issues mentioned previously.

It would be interesting to know how many are on the various cup schemes, the club always reveal the number of season ticket holders but never the numbers on the cup schemes. I do remember the CL games last year and the amount of St holders around me who weren't there was considerable, they could be sat somewhere different to their normal seat to be fair but still the numbers not bothering for a variety of reasons seem to be pretty big.

City boosted the numbers on the FA Cup scheme hugely the season after we won it. The reason was that FA Cup Final tickets were only offered to Cup Scheme members who jumped right to the top of the queue. From then on people joined to cover their backs for the future and our FA Cup gates have been big ever since. Once we get to a CL final I expect them to do the same and that should boost the numbers on the CL Cup Scheme significantly.

I tried to look at buying tickets on the O/S just now and can't. Under choose seats it just shows the stadium as all grey and won't let me enter no of tickets. Anyone else seen this problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.