Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

between 1500 and 1750 left online, looking at a 50,000 plus crowd i would think

I'd be surprised if we get over 45,000.

The Roma game was close to selling out aswell. It's not that people aren't buying tickets, it that they have bought the schemes and the like and generally don't give a shit about the CL.

I'd be surprised if we get over 45,000.

The Roma game was close to selling out aswell. It's not that people aren't buying tickets, it that they have bought the schemes and the like and generally don't give a shit about the CL.
We got 37k against Roma. When the season started I thought we'd sell our league games out but get poor European crowds. Going off my experience a lot of fans have packed the CL scheme in

Just been on the ticket site and seems like theyve suspended online sales. Just says "coming soon" and a message that tickets are still available from stadium box office

If I go by my own stand towards Champions League I understand why it's harder to sell out a CL-game rather than a PL-game. I thought about it a few times why I don't like the league and I can come up with a few points without knowing if and how it affects my mood in the build up to a CL-game.

I understand why I didn't like it when we were not in it, but we are now in for the 5th year running and I still find it hard to get excited. I mean I do get excited, but not in a way I am when we play a PL-game. Maybe because I disliked it so much when we were not in it made it hard to change my system.
The fact we have not been performing will be a factor. Living through the bad years I should be able to cope, but it's probably the negative opinions afterwards that makes it harder than when everybody in the UK was used to us losing games and being mismanaged. People had a soft spot for us for being who we were in those days. It's easy to say "don't give a feck what other people or the media think", in the end somehow it does. It certainly doesn't help to brighten my day after another poor CL-result.
The fact that doing well in the CL is probably the most important way to try and get a positive spin to the rising of our club and with it many more fans all over the world, either gloryhunter or not. Maybe I don't like the way you need to be a top contender in a glittering league to get people buy merchandise and start to "support" City.
The way UEFA has been handling us, obviously being moved to do so by the old cartel of clubs and their sponsors that ruled for too long, might be another factor. If so it's an added factor, because we had not much to do with that lot before we entered European football.

Can't think of anything else really, realising that European football contains trips to some nice cities all over Europe, and it's a great way to meet foreign fans to make this competition interesting. But that's not on the pitch. Anyway it's just the way I see this and maybe some day it'll change to the positive. However I honestly can't imagine the day a CL-game will be the most important game ever.

Whatever, let's get 3 points and make a decent start to this competitoin for a change...

I don't really care too much about attendances - I'm well excited for the game tonight and I think people will be surprised by how good the atmosphere will be!

Does anyone know which tiers Juve are in? On the planner earlier they were selling tickets in block 213 - Have Juve only got the bottom tier?

I don't really care too much about attendances - I'm well excited for the game tonight and I think people will be surprised by how good the atmosphere will be!

Does anyone know which tiers Juve are in? On the planner earlier they were selling tickets in block 213 - Have Juve only got the bottom tier?

Im in 213.
I think Juve have just got 113 and half of 114.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.