Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

I don't really care too much about attendances - I'm well excited for the game tonight and I think people will be surprised by how good the atmosphere will be!

Does anyone know which tiers Juve are in? On the planner earlier they were selling tickets in block 213 - Have Juve only got the bottom tier?

I really hope so. Atmospheres in the CL have been shocking the past few seasons, even in the L16 games

Grazieee!!! Manchester, really, welcomed us months ago so...we're currently living here, and we are enjoing this so much!!!

There's nowhere that's meant to be half and half mate but you need to be aware of your actions and I wouldn't wear colours. You'll be okay then. There's loads of fans manage to get tickets in the "wrong end" as as long as you're sensible you'll be fine and even welcomed.

Yeah no colours in the Metrolink or around the stadium...once we're inside our block we can start the party :P
Also this time there will be a lot of visitors in the home ends, the away tickets were very difficoult to get. But maybe you were talking about citizens trying to go in the away end, weren't you?

Im in 213.
I think Juve have just got 113 and half of 114.

I spoke via phone with the Ticket Office, they told me also block 313 is for Juve...but I don't think so: the Juve's ticket sale has been OBSCENE!!! Me and my friends have been lucky buying them at regular price (you had to demand them and wait for the assignation, which was not sure at all).

The easiest way to get them was very expensive:forced to spend 260€ for an offer (made by Juventus, including 1 night in hotel (210€) and 1 away ticket (50€)... hotel is very convenient, innit??? :P :P :P

Oh, on top of that it would be necessary also buying a flight, not cheap at all (companies enflated the prices just after extractions).

For me this is called: "New age Mafia!" :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.