Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

Under 16s tickets for a fiver have they hd that in the past? How much of a difference would that have made?

Also new signings/current form!?

My understanding is we will no longer have to close the front 3 rows for Champions league games as the rake of the pitchside - i.e fallnig way from the pitch and the site lines of the new 3 rows mean that we can now accommodate the 1 metre high Europe advertising boards which we were unable to do in the past. We will see if my understanding is correct in a few hours.

Btw that's why there will be very few away supporters, because of the "hard recheable tickets"!!!
Might have been better to allow City to sell to Juventus fans. I imagine there are a lot of Juventus supporters in Manchester. It would be much better if there were 3,000 away fans at the ground as there have been on other European games...sometimes more.

Well I wasn't going to go but decided at last minute to treat my kid sister as she doesn't get to many games so thats another 2 in South Stand. Hoping the team performs tonight, we have no reason to fear Juve tonight.

My understanding is we will no longer have to close the front 3 rows for Champions league games as the rake of the pitchside - i.e fallnig way from the pitch and the site lines of the new 3 rows mean that we can now accommodate the 1 metre high Europe advertising boards which we were unable to do in the past. We will see if my understanding is correct in a few hours.
I am in the very front row of the East Stand on the halfway line (great view by the way) and I have got my seat for tonight. So no restrictions on the halfway line anyway.

I'll be stunned if it's over 50k or sell out, especially considering we're having to sell out most of the away bit.

Would be very very impressive.
Yes especially given last season's European crowds. We got 37,509 at home to Roma in the first CL game of last season. Perhaps that was influenced by the UEFA sanctions a bit, but it's a huge jump.

If we can maintain these crowds then the North Stand expansion will surely follow soon. Have to capitalise when you are doing well.

Might have been better to allow City to sell to Juventus fans. I imagine there are a lot of Juventus supporters in Manchester. It would be much better if there were 3,000 away fans at the ground as there have been on other European games...sometimes more.

Yeah that would be very good, but in every country is the same rule: the home club cannot sell away tickets!

It's only Juventus that sells european away tickets in this way (very very limited for enrolled people in official representative Clubs and then only combined with flight or hotel)...for example Rome has sold easily the away tickets for Barca in the stores, not doing this "mafia"!!!

I am in the very front row of the East Stand on the halfway line (great view by the way) and I have got my seat for tonight. So no restrictions on the halfway line anyway.
I'm in 117 row 3 and have had to move, possibly just behind the goal that's being moved.

Edit - just checked my emails and the following will be empty:
South Stand Level 1, Block 114 and 117 and Family Stands Level 1, Blocks 135 and 138
Rows 1 to C; Impaired view due to photographer standing positions.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.