Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

the amount of people who use that facebook city buy/sell tickets site is incredible, and what also baffles me that despite being at the etihad for 12 years, the amount of people who on that site have no idea on how to get a ticket from city, and use facebook before thinking about looking at the official site, to see if tickets are still available.

My understanding is we will no longer have to close the front 3 rows for Champions league games as the rake of the pitchside - i.e fallnig way from the pitch and the site lines of the new 3 rows mean that we can now accommodate the 1 metre high Europe advertising boards which we were unable to do in the past. We will see if my understanding is correct in a few hours.

Boards are fine, but there's still seats unavailable due to the increase in cameras around the pitch.

Sorry but I go for less than 50k, 48266 hope I am wrong but you can blame the wankers watching in a pub if its below 50k.

Loads of crap on twitter from the rags retweeting city's official tweet about time left to buy tickets and that it's only a fiver. Wasn't gonna bite but couldn't resist putting them straight that if they read it properly they'd see that was just for under 16's and how we don't force our fans to buy cup tickets etc. You'd think they'd be more concerned with their own club's rapid demise!!

I'm sure our friends at the Caf will count every single empty seat they can spot on the telly. This will be more important to them than watching their own game tonight.

Might have been better to allow City to sell to Juventus fans. I imagine there are a lot of Juventus supporters in Manchester. It would be much better if there were 3,000 away fans at the ground as there have been on other European games...sometimes more.
When you get there tonight,you will find they have been selling them,to Manchester based Italians.
The only trouble is,they are in the City sections

I'm sure our friends at the Caf will count every single empty seat they can spot on the telly. This will be more important to them than watching their own game tonight.

We should arrange it one game - like a league cup game - where we don't sell out a certain amount of tickets in the upper tiers and spell out the word SCUM in empty seats on one side and RAG on the other. I will contact the ticket office and try and arrange it for the next round of the league cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.