Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

If you can afford to spend £20 on beer in a pub then you can easily afford to buy a ticket, watch the game live and still buy something ...

£20 = 7 or 8 pints and I would be seeing double. I tend to have 2 at most when watching city in the pub, that’s less than a £10er and includes a pack of scampi fries (the second one might even be a shandy!).
We’re not all louts and ruffians!

We should arrange it one game - like a league cup game - where we don't sell out a certain amount of tickets in the upper tiers and spell out the word SCUM in empty seats on one side and RAG on the other. I will contact the ticket office and try and arrange it for the next round of the league cup.
What a splendid idea! I think I love you, Worsley.

I'm a (seasoncard) wanker watching in the pub.
I sacked the Euro scheme after UEFA continually shafted us. Then, they adopted our 'financial model' without refund or apology. We had constantly been drawn with one of the 'big 3' and then eliminated by one of the others, yet the press use this as a stick to beat us.
So for these (and other reasons) , I'll be the wanker in the pub. Hopefully Platini and others will realise our support does not cherish his Chumps league as much as our Premier League.

So in order to get back at EUFA and the media for supposedly being against us......you are actually punishing yourself and City by not going to support them at the Etihad...the mind boggles.

I also hear that Platini has been informed that you will be going to the pub tonight and is devastated that you will not be attending the game???????????????!!!!!!!!!!.

I'm a (seasoncard) wanker watching in the pub.
I sacked the Euro scheme after UEFA continually shafted us. Then, they adopted our 'financial model' without refund or apology. We had constantly been drawn with one of the 'big 3' and then eliminated by one of the others, yet the press use this as a stick to beat us.

Whatever do you mean? Last season's disgrace of coming second to Bayern in our group and then going out to the eventual winners in the knockout stages was nothing less than a spectacular, inexplicable failure and one for which we were rightly pillioried.

I'm not a season ticket holder and generally go to a few games a season. Decided to treat myself to a champions league game tonight (never been to watch champs league live before) I am getting very excited now.
Also my mate is coming but he is a Liverpool fan, but I will say this he is one of the only level headed Liverpool fans I have ever met.

I don't get the "i'm not going because UEFA are bent" mentality. UEFA don't care if we have empty seats, there's zero impact on them if fans don't go to the match. The only ones losing out are City on both the extra income and the extra support. I personally couldn't care less about the champs league, i'd choose the league every single time but that's not going to stop me supporting the team whilst they're in the competition. If people can't afford it, then that's a different matter and totally understandable but City have done everything they can with very affordable pricing to help fans attend the game, if you're not going because you're convinced there's some UEFA vendetta against us then there's something wrong with you.

Agree here.Price and inconvenience is one thing but to boycott it as a protest against UEFA is wrong.It is more effective to go and do a mass protest which will be watched by millions world wide and/or banners. Maybe all turn our backs and do a Poznan when the anthem is played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.