Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

I don't get the "i'm not going because UEFA are bent" mentality. UEFA don't care if we have empty seats, there's zero impact on them if fans don't go to the match. The only ones losing out are City on both the extra income and the extra support. I personally couldn't care less about the champs league, i'd choose the league every single time but that's not going to stop me supporting the team whilst they're in the competition. If people can't afford it, then that's a different matter and totally understandable but City have done everything they can with very affordable pricing to help fans attend the game, if you're not going because you're convinced there's some UEFA vendetta against us then there's something wrong with you.

I don't go because I refuse to give UEFA any of my money-nothing wrong with me and its my personal choice whether I go.

4 of us going tonight, cost £102, me, wife & 2 daughters. 2nd game for wife, first one was when we beat Liverpool 1-0 with musampa scoring!
Don't get to many games due to work, really looking forward to it

I'm in 117 row 3 and have had to move, possibly just behind the goal that's being moved.

Edit - just checked my emails and the following will be empty:
South Stand Level 1, Block 114 and 117 and Family Stands Level 1, Blocks 135 and 138
Rows 1 to C; Impaired view due to photographer standing positions.

Guess we know now which rows the cameras will be focusing on

I won't be there as mid week games are rather difficult for me to get to, bit pissed off now to be honest as I will have to endure the match thread on here if ever there was something to motivate anyone to get their arse to a game it would be reading that thread

Agree here.Price and inconvenience is one thing but to boycott it as a protest against UEFA is wrong.It is more effective to go and do a mass protest which will be watched by millions world wide and/or banners. Maybe all turn our backs and do a Poznan when the anthem is played.
last season the UEFA music got booed. Wonder if that happens again

I don't go because I refuse to give UEFA any of my money-nothing wrong with me and its my personal choice whether I go.

It's absolutely your choice and right to go or not, no debate there. What i'm saying is, the reasoning of not going to avoid giving money to UEFA is wrong. If you were to go to the match, what money is going to UEFA? City get the matchday revenue, and City will receive the money for anything else you buy in the ground whilst there, i don't see where you are directly giving UEFA money by attending the game? UEFA get their money from sponsors and tv deals. So actually, by watching it on the tv, giving them an audience and watching their adverts you're contributing more to UEFA than you would be by actually going to the game.

It's absolutely your choice and right to go or not, no debate there. What i'm saying is, the reasoning of not going to avoid giving money to UEFA is wrong. If you were to go to the match, what money is going to UEFA? City get the matchday revenue, and City will receive the money for anything else you buy in the ground whilst there, i don't see where you are directly giving UEFA money by attending the game? UEFA get their money from sponsors and tv deals. So actually, by watching it on the tv, giving them an audience and watching their adverts you're contributing more to UEFA than you would be by actually going to the game.
snigger

I won't be there as mid week games are rather difficult for me to get to, bit pissed off now to be honest as I will have to endure the match thread on here if ever there was something to motivate anyone to get their arse to a game it would be reading that thread

Ha ha!! try reading it if you are not watching the game on a stream or the tv you haven't got a fuck what is going on half the time.I thought people were cheering for the lad who scored on Saturday coming on as a sub[Can't spell his name lol] not that he HAD actually scored i was made up though when i realised he had,an unexpected bonus i guess lol!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.