Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

Surely the people boycotting the game because "UEFA are bent" would love nothing more than for City to get as far as possible in the competition to ram it down their throats? If UEFA hate us so much they would loathe to see us reach a final. The only way for that happen is to have full support in the home games getting behind the team.

Ha ha!! try reading it if you are not watching the game on a stream or the tv you haven't got a fuck what is going on half the time.I thought people were cheering for the lad who scored on Saturday coming on as a sub[Can't spell his name lol] not that he HAD actually scored i was made up though when i realised he had,an unexpected bonus i guess lol!!

Ha! I was exactly the same. Saw people say he was about to come on, and then it's "Nachoooo!!!!" I thought, yes; then I thought no, it's just the "give yoof a chance" brigade getting giddy. Then I realised it WAS a goal. Happy days.

I'm not going tonight as I won't travel a near 500 mile round trip by myself, £70-ish plus nobody else local to me is going this game.
I've made sure both my son's and my seats will be filled tonight though.
It's an expensive do these days if going on my jack!

Would loved to have gone, especially at £30 a ticket but money an unexpected obstacle this month including travel and the likes. Come on blues make some noise tonight.

Surely the people boycotting the game because "UEFA are bent" would love nothing more than for City to get as far as possible in the competition to ram it down their throats? If UEFA hate us so much they would loathe to see us reach a final. The only way for that happen is to have full support in the home games getting behind the team.

They'd also be the first to moan about not being able to get a ticket if we reached a final because they've only given 10,000 tickets or so to each club.

Of all the corruption in the world and associated misery, UEFA's is barely an inconvenience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.