Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

I know United make champions league tickets compulsory with season ticket purchases, do any of the other clubs do likewise? Arsenal? Chelsea?

Don't like that idea at all unless they were included for very cheap say a tenner per match with the ST.

I know United make champions league tickets compulsory with season ticket purchases, do any of the other clubs do likewise? Arsenal? Chelsea?

Don't like that idea at all unless they were included for very cheap say a tenner per match with the ST.
At Arsenal you get the first 7 cup games included in the price so that covers at least the CL group stage games and possibly even the R16 one as well. So effectively it's a compulsory scheme. If you say it's no less than £40 a ticket for those games then you're paying £300 or more extra. Arsenal supporters groups are campaigning for a scheme whereby you can elect to have an 'ST lite', which only gives you PL games. They reckon that would reduce the cost by 25%.

Chelsea is the same as us, with an ST only giving you PL games but with cup schemes for the different competitions.

Sometimes I have to wonder why some anti-CL people on here make so many posts about the CL...which I would love City to win one day. They come on here just to inform us how bad it is, how much they hate it and that they have no interest in it....why??????. I hate broccoli but I would never go on my local broccoli message board just to tell everyone that I, in fact, hate broccoli. Why burden them with my own problem.

Sorry about that broccoli thing...got a bit carried away there..haha!!!!. Hopefully you can see my point.

Of course its plastic, but so is the PL these days.

Our shirts are now in those same shopping malls, airport shops, and more importantly in the rip off shit market stalls too. We already have those fans that we derided for being plastic rags, and scousers, it comes with being successful.

Personally having been at Wycombe away (et al, often in their end), I'm loving our new situation, even if it means losing to Juventus (or even CSKA) at home now and then, in a competition I never thought I'd see us play in.

I love european football, have done since I was a kid, when it was regular. We had a long break from it, but I love it because its not domestic football, its different, its difficult, teams play in different ways, we're still adapting to it, both as a club, and as fans, and we should all embrace and enjoy it.

Yesterday's defeat was disappointing, but its not the end of the world, and we'll still win this group imho.

giphy.gif

Sometimes I have to wonder why some anti-CL people on here make so many posts about the CL...which I would love City to win one day. They come on here just to inform us how bad it is, how much they hate it and that they have no interest in it....why??????. I hate broccoli but I would never go on my local broccoli message board just to tell everyone that I, in fact, hate broccoli. Why burden them with my own problem.

Sorry about that broccoli thing...got a bit carried away there..haha!!!!. Hopefully you can see my point.

Nope not really, wouldn't be much good if we had

I love CL

So do I

Me too

It's a thread and people give there opinions and reasons why they do or don't like something/someone and it gets discussed

GOT

A VERY VALID POINT,BROCCOLI IS FUCKING RANCID

As my work travel plan is booked in 2-3 months in advance I can usually tell them to book near to home for Monday night and second half of season PL games. By the time CL and cups are drawn I might be booked in until 5pm with a client that is too far away to make the game, so compulsory tickets are a huge no-no for me. I'll get to the games I'm near enough to attend.

It's called JOINING IN the debate

GOT

A VERY VALID POINT,BROCCOLI IS FUCKING RANCID

I don't even remember signing him !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.