Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

It's boring as fuck. We've played 5 league games this season and all of them have been top-notch entertainment. We've played 13 CL games at home and just one of them, against Bayern last season, have been any good. Shit refs, corrupt organisation, cheating opposition players, shit performances from us. I'm quite happy spending £100 to go to Spurs because I know I'll see a good game and have a good day out. But I won't spend the money to go 5 miles down the road to watch a CL game.

You remind me of United losing the plot, taking the ball away, and refusing to play City at youth level with excuse after excuse....and look at what we said about them.

image.jpg

Cheers for the info...interesting to see all the figures.

So we are playing Seville , Gladbach and Juventus and you think that's boring.I like the fa and capital one cups but the champs league is much bigger than both I'm afraid.

The trouble is many of us have become much like our red friends and throw our toys out of the pram if things are not going our way. (Not aimed at you in particular)

Infact a mate of mine texted me this morning so say he's so fed up with the anti champs league stance that he hopes Sunderland beat us next week and we go out of the fa cup in the 3rd round, but still be in the champs league .
Yes he being silly and I told him so, but I get where he's coming from. Once we start winning just like in the Prem and the cups I'm sure more people will enjoy the champs league.

I agree with you on the compulsory champs league scheme , people should have a choice if they want champs league games on their season card

i dont agree i think more people would go but its just the added price of going ,tickets were reasonable last night, with even cheaper tickets loads would go aka hamburg.

I dont think 25 quid for a champions league game is over the top, if you wanted to modify it, give people the option of a season ticket with or without the group games added, but those who commit to the scheme are rewarded with the best prices,

no its not but you said lets make the tourists pay top wack, they are the ones that buy match day tickets, as do i. iF they go up I won't be able to afford to go anymore, not all city fans last night were tourists, 5 of us went usually we can only afford cup games, but last night was affordable for us ( all of us 21- 25 years old). making season tickets more expensive would be diabolical from the club and result in more fans not being able to go. So basically those who can afford to commit to a scheme should be rewarded ?

make it cheaper then wed sell out full of city fans no problem. ( I think prices are reasonable btw )

It's boring as fuck. We've played 5 league games this season and all of them have been top-notch entertainment. We've played 13 CL games at home and just one of them, against Bayern last season, have been any good. Shit refs, corrupt organisation, cheating opposition players, shit performances from us. I'm quite happy spending £100 to go to Spurs because I know I'll see a good game and have a good day out. But I won't spend the money to go 5 miles down the road to watch a CL game.

4 out of 5....Watford was boring as fuck too

My rag mates ask me why I don't care as much about CL as I don't think they believe me but I just don't
We get beat on Saturday and I won't buy a paper or watch SSN all week but CL defeats just don't get to me the same. We have got off to this great start in the PL and instead of being excited about playing Juventus soon I was just thinking FFS the midweek games are coming up and MP is going to fucking about with the team and players might get injured.
When I found out Aqueros injury was just a knock and people were saying bloody hell he will miss Juventus, I thought I couldn't give a shit he's just missing a game he might pick up a real injury

My rag mates ask me why I don't care as much about CL as I don't think they believe me but I just don't
We get beat on Saturday and I won't buy a paper or watch SSN all week but CL defeats just don't get to me the same. We have got off to this great start in the PL and instead of being excited about playing Juventus soon I was just thinking FFS the midweek games are coming up and MP is going to fucking about with the team and players might get injured.
When I found out Aqueros injury was just a knock and people were saying bloody hell he will miss Juventus, I thought I couldn't give a shit he's just missing a game he might pick up a real injury
Maybe that's because you think we have no chance of winning the Champions league so it doesn't matter anyway? It would get interesting if we got out of the group and got a good draw.

I am more interested in the Premiership too, because it dominates the whole season, but the Champions League is potentially huge if we can get a team that can compete against the best teams in Europe. We're getting there I think.

The next thing for MCFC is to be successful in Europe against the Juventus, and Dortmunds, and then maybe take on Barcelona and Real Madrid. But never forgetting the main thing which is winning the league

do you only support us when we are winning ;)

Maybe that's because you think we have no chance of winning the Champions league so it doesn't matter anyway? It would get interesting if we got out of the group and got a good draw.

I am more interested in the Premiership too, because it dominates the whole season, but the Champions League is potentially huge if we can get a team that can compete against the best teams in Europe. We're getting there I think.

The next thing for MCFC is to be successful in Europe against the Juventus, and Dortmunds, and then maybe take on Barcelona and Real Madrid. But never forgetting the main thing which is winning the league

Oh I know it's huge and this might sound strange after what I've said but before the season started someone asked me if I could choose the PL or the CL this season I said maybe the CL as its the only thing I've not seen us win, if we had never won the PL and was asked the same question it would be no contest, also it's something the rags throw at us
It's just it's so obvious to me how different my emotions are after a loss in the CL compared to PL, like you say a couple of years of semi finals, huge games v big teams might start to get my pulse racing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.