Juventus travel package

WidnesBlue23 said:
Me and my Mrs are going.

Flying Ryanair at 3pm on the 15th to Milan.
Staying in Milan for the night on the 15th.
Train to Turin dinner time day of the game.
Hopefully going the game, if I can get tickets.
Hotel Booked in Turin.
Train back to Milan on the morning of the 17th.
Fly home.

Thats my plan all booked but I am now worried about getting the tickets, Ive got about 800 points.

Do you reckon I will get the tickets or if anyone who isnt going could help me I would be delighted.

Please help

You have exactly the same travel itinerary as me and my missus.

I don't have many points but I am pretty sure tickets will be easy to come across. Juve won't sell out.

Project said:
WidnesBlue23 said:
Me and my Mrs are going.

Flying Ryanair at 3pm on the 15th to Milan.
Staying in Milan for the night on the 15th.
Train to Turin dinner time day of the game.
Hopefully going the game, if I can get tickets.
Hotel Booked in Turin.
Train back to Milan on the morning of the 17th.
Fly home.

Thats my plan all booked but I am now worried about getting the tickets, Ive got about 800 points.

Do you reckon I will get the tickets or if anyone who isnt going could help me I would be delighted.

Please help

You have exactly the same travel itinerary as me and my missus.

I don't have many points but I am pretty sure tickets will be easy to come across. Juve won't sell out.

Good stuff, my mrs is a bit worried now with the shit that happened in Naples yesterday. So we can leave them in Milan shopping and we'll go the game, haha

Juve Luton to Milan Coch ???

Any one flying out from Luton on the 15th about ten of us are going down already but trying to sort a coach out to make things more easy PM me if your intressed plus be a lot more fun a coach full of blues makes the journey more enjoyable and make it cheaper getting dere

London Luton to Milan Malpensa (Terminal 2)
Dep 15 December 2010 06:45

Return

Milan Malpensa (Terminal 2) to London Luton
Dep 17 December 2010 21:20
Arr 17 December 2010 22:20

(would of put a post in the Travel bit but not got 100posts yet)

Re: Juve Luton to Milan Coch ???

southstand_blue said:
Any one flying out from Luton on the 15th about ten of us are going down already but trying to sort a coach out to make things more easy PM me if your intressed plus be a lot more fun a coach full of blues makes the journey more enjoyable and make it cheaper getting dere

London Luton to Milan Malpensa (Terminal 2)
Dep 15 December 2010 06:45

Return

Milan Malpensa (Terminal 2) to London Luton
Dep 17 December 2010 21:20
Arr 17 December 2010 22:20

(would of put a post in the Travel bit but not got 100posts yet)

I made a thread about this already, PM me

carrconormcfc said:
Any idea's for nighttime entertainment in Zurich? Seeing as though I think our return flight has a 10 HOUR FECKING STOP-OFF THERE! 9pm till 6am, nighttime skiing?

now thats dedication

scotty said:
carrconormcfc said:
Any idea's for nighttime entertainment in Zurich? Seeing as though I think our return flight has a 10 HOUR FECKING STOP-OFF THERE! 9pm till 6am, nighttime skiing?

now thats dedication
Is it? Or is it just stupidity haha? We've not actually booked them flights yet, been looking at flying from Stansted as flights look cheap as chips.

Just booked 7 of us, were going Manchester to Dublin Weds night, have a night out there.
Then flying Dublin to Milan the morning of the game, land at 10am.

Anyone looked at trains from Milan to Turin yet? Thinking if there is no booze in turin, were going to try and arrive about half 5.
There is a train home at 21.50 or 22.50, reckon we should be fine for thr 21.50 unless they keep us in

Fanny Fart said:
Just booked 7 of us, were going Manchester to Dublin Weds night, have a night out there.
Then flying Dublin to Milan the morning of the game, land at 10am.

Anyone looked at trains from Milan to Turin yet? Thinking if there is no booze in turin, were going to try and arrive about half 5.
There is a train home at 21.50 or 22.50, reckon we should be fine for thr 21.50 unless they keep us in

The trains run quite regularly but not that late so you probably wont be able to get one back after the game, they don't cost a lot and take about an hour.

Try jet2 from Manchester to Rome on the wed, flight with Blueexpress from Rome to Turin same day, return friday and cost us £110 total.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.